The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mini Nova Dual Coil Tank and Beretta Semi-Auto Battery Review...

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by rightcoastvapor510, Jul 22, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've been giving the beretta a good run and am loving it in auto mode. Well done Drew!

2. rightcoastvapor510

rightcoastvapor510 Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2009
    Ludlow, Vermont
    WoW! I'm gone for a bit, and the thread goes into page 3!

Sorry I didn't give feedback earlier, I have been using this Beretta Battery for awhile now, and I must say that it is my favorite battery out of all of them, with the Revolver second, as both of these have much better airflow over the eGo-VV battery.

the Beretta goes all day long for me, and is used almost exclusively with the Mini Nova tank, although it seems to bring the CV clearomizers to life as well.

The Revolver seems to last me at least two days, but it may also be because I am using the Beretta more, i just like the auto feature.

I will have more flavor reviews coming soon.....

Vape On!:vapor:

3. hittman

Supporting member
    I'm still liking the beretta but wish they had put ego threads on it so I didn't have to use an adapter. When I charge it the adapter stays on the charger when the battery is unscrewed. Not a huge deal but could have been a tiny bit better.

4. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I hear ya Hitt...I wanted to be able to use some of the carto tanks and Vivi's without a ring and also like the air activation much better with the 510 connection. I use the Mini Vivi novas on them and absolutely LOVE the performance in either mode. I occasionally have to do a primer puff if the inner tube of the Nova gets liquid bound , but other than that its great. Thanks for the feedback.
    Drew

5. hittman

Supporting member
    I haven't tried it with a vivi yet. I'll have to get one out to try.

6. hittman

Supporting member
    I tried a mini A7 on it without the adapter and can see what you are talking about with the nice look of the flush mount.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.