mini pipe att janty stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk

Dec 11, 2008
Romford UK
Tried my pipe att and it wouldn't fit - I wasn't prepared to force it in! So I would say that imho you can't use the pipe att with this. However, when working the pipe att is fantastic on the mini-pipe - so I'll be keeping it on there!

Now that is odd?
My mini pipe atomisers fit my stick (and work very well). But some of the regular ones from e-cigs.co.uk don't (the coloured ones).
When I say don't fit, I mean the base of the atomiser is just a mite too wide to fit through the hole in the top of the stick. Steel fit, black a mite tight, cranberry = way too tight. (which is a shame, cos they are my fave atomisers), and I'm not prepared to get the Dremmel out (well not yet anyway).

I have to admit my stick has pretty much replaced my mini pipe as my device of choice, largley due to the fact I have about a dozen atomisers and nearly as many batteries ( I had a thing for bling/e-cigars, but kept killing them). But also because as much as I like the 'idea' of the pipe. It isn't quite as cross compatible and (IMO) the stick just outperforms it on every level. (battery, construction, compatibility, and performance). So much so I am considering letting my mini pipe spares go.

However if/when someone finally comes out with a midi-pipe working on the similar principles (SD battery, Pen Atomiser, Kissbox manual/auto switches, with regular pipe bowl) I will no-doubt change again.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Now that is odd?
My mini pipe atomisers fit my stick (and work very well). But some of the regular ones from e-cigs.co.uk don't (the coloured ones).
When I say don't fit, I mean the base of the atomiser is just a mite too wide to fit through the hole in the top of the stick. Steel fit, black a mite tight, cranberry = way too tight. (which is a shame, cos they are my fave atomisers), and I'm not prepared to get the Dremmel out (well not yet anyway).

I have to admit my stick has pretty much replaced my mini pipe as my device of choice, largley due to the fact I have about a dozen atomisers and nearly as many batteries ( I had a thing for bling/e-cigars, but kept killing them). But also because as much as I like the 'idea' of the pipe. It isn't quite as cross compatible and (IMO) the stick just outperforms it on every level. (battery, construction, compatibility, and performance). So much so I am considering letting my mini pipe spares go.

However if/when someone finally comes out with a midi-pipe working on the similar principles (SD battery, Pen Atomiser, Kissbox manual/auto switches, with regular pipe bowl) I will no-doubt change again.

Having read of your success I tried it again - and yes, it does work! And, as you say, very well! I was probably being overcautious at first, not wanting to force anything. Thank you !:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread