Mini vivi nova 2.5 type tank for Volt

Status
Not open for further replies.

attitude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Tampa
I was just looking around for a tank system or similar for my juices.

I was wondering if there are any good options for Mini Vivi Nova type tank on a volt battery. I think I really like this Vivi Nova and was wondering which is the cheapest site/option to buy them from.

Currently I have 2 Volt batts (1 auto n 1 man). Might look for buying eGo twist in future, is it a good stuff?

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
I have the Mini Vivi Nova 2.4 ohm 2.5ml tank, the heads (coils) are the same as the regular Vivi when you need to replace it. This uses a 510 connection so you would need an adapter for the X2. I haven't used it yet, so I'll fill it tonight and give it a test run.

I also picked up an E1 ReLoad, this is a rebuild-able 2.4ohm 2ml Clearo, it also has the Chrome top & Drip Tip but not the two seam base, $4 cheaper, it also uses the 510 connection.

The Tank is fairly heavy, with an all chrome base and top, Vapor production is very good and the flavor isn't affected. One drawback is the bottom piece has a seem and juice will slowly "sweat" out, not heavily, but you'll feel wetness. You can lose a fair amount of juice if you leave it filled overnight, this also uses the 510 connection.

Last edited:

1st Officer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2012
Central Virginia
Wow, I got mine for $1.79 each

I got mine at the hardware store but the ones I see on two different suppliers are $3.75 + shipping. I think I paid 79 cents at my local Ace Hardware but I spent an hour looking through the hundreds of drawers of hardware to find it because none of the teenagers that work there know anything about threads and the store is a disaster anyway but it's over an hours drive to a real hardware store from out here in the sticks where I live.

attitude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Tampa
I have the Mini Vivi Nova 2.4 ohm 2.5ml tank, the heads (coils) are the same as the regular Vivi when you need to replace it. This uses a 510 connection so you would need an adapter for the X2. I haven't used it yet, so I'll fill it tonight and give it a test run.

I also picked up an E1 ReLoad, this is a rebuild-able 2.4ohm 2ml Clearo, it also has the Chrome top & Drip Tip but not the two seam base, $4 cheaper, it also uses the 510 connection.

The Tank is fairly heavy, with an all chrome base and top, Vapor production is very good and the flavor isn't affected. One drawback is the bottom piece has a seem and juice will slowly "sweat" out, not heavily, but you'll feel wetness. You can lose a fair amount of juice if you leave it filled overnight, this also uses the 510 connection.

I already have adapters for 510 and ego to 808. Will see Reload.

I dont want anything that would sweat out overnight. As I dont use a full tank a day.

Instead of the VIVI, I'm waiting for the new 3ml CE that is coming out in a couple of weeks.

I am keeping an eye out for these as well.

Last night was having fun at home, playing poker, drinks (I dont drink much) and even non smokers were enjoying vaping on my volts on Vanilla and RY4.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
I already have adapters for 510 and ego to 808. Will see Reload.

I dont want anything that would sweat out overnight. As I dont use a full tank a day.

I am keeping an eye out for these as well.

Last night was having fun at home, playing poker, drinks (I dont drink much) and even non smokers were enjoying vaping on my volts on Vanilla and RY4.

I unscrewed the bottom and it does have a rubber or silicone O-ring, I re-tightened the connection and refilled to check for the "sweating" problem. I'll give it 15-20 minutes and update here, right now that's the only criticism of this Clearo.

I just checked the ReLoad, no leaks or "sweating", so I'm guessing the bottom wasn't as tight as it appeared

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread