Minifit battery continues to fire after I stop inhaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
your original post was constructed with minimal effort toward readability and bordered on incoherence.

I often wonder why ECF...which has many members from NON-USA countries...doesn't include the country of origin in that "New Member Thingy" (on the left)...

Without it...one can't always refer New Members to the appropriate places to purchase ejuice, mods, etc....

Perhaps...Beth's "posting problems" were due to English not being her first language...

As for the advice given...I agree 152%...for $13 (2 packs of analogs)...toss it out the window...:shock:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I often wonder why ECF...which has many members from NON-USA countries...doesn't include the country of origin in that "New Member Thingy" (on the left)...

Without it...one can't always refer New Members to the appropriate places to purchase ejuice, Mods, etc....

Perhaps...Beth's "posting problems" were due to English not being her first language...

As for the advice given...I agree 152%...for $13 (2 packs of analogs)...toss it out the window...:shock:

I agree, Gerry - but don't think that was the case here. My guess is a US post from a phone, carelessly worded/structured/punctuated, with an awkward attempt at cut & paste. As Bad postulated, possibly in a hurry, and/or in the throes of a nicotine fit?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Without it...one can't always refer New Members to the appropriate places to purchase ejuice, Mods, etc....

Doesnt it? I thought it did. It should. Country of origin is effectively both the most relevant and least abusable bit of personal data. I haven’t seen it in years of course.

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
Has anyone else noticed that the recent (past 2 montha) ludicrous threads that paint a negative light on vaping or vaping hardware are being posted by "users" with a full first and last name?

Reminds me of spam email names.

Does Big Tobacco and Big Pharma not pay their social media posters enough money to be original?

Last edited:

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Has anyone else noticed that the recent (past 2 montha) ludicrous threads that paint a negative light on vaping or vaping hardware are being posted by "users" with a full first and last name?

Does Big Tobacco and Big Pharma not pay their social media posters enough money to be original?
You're not the only one who is suspicious of day one newbies and inactive accounts that come out of the woodwork to post negative things and then never revisit them. It's been a problem on forums since the dawn of the internet and it's called astroturfing. Also known as grassroots marketing via viral messaging. The organizations behind it bank on our tendency to give improbable circumstances the benefit of the doubt and our unwillingness to call out foolishness.

When you feel like the IQ in the room just dropped 50 points and you can't understand why the original poster doesn't return to read the advice concerning his ostensibly urgent problem, it's probably astroturfing.

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Right here your response is why I usually don't post or join forrums . Your Curt and rude but thanks for the reply I'll be unjoining now .

Unbelievable!!
The guy is trying to keep you safe from a potentially explosion and you behave like this?
I'll be very happy if I never here from you again.Go to find a forum for idiots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread