Minimal flavour from vaping at 45 Watts on a 0.6 Ohms Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryRe

Sep 7, 2016
So I started vaping on a 1.6 Ohms coil in my Kangar Pangu utilizing a Sigelei Touchscreen mod, mouth to lung, and got tons of flavour. I switched my coil to the alternative 0.6 Ohms piece and am currently straight to lung vaping as I found the method more appealing after several uses. However, now I am getting little to no flavour. I used the exact e-liquid on the 1.6 and got tons previously (416 Vapes Dragonfruit is my e-liquid of choice at the moment) but now the vapor feels almost tasteless.

Could I be doing something wrong? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Any recommendations for reasonably priced tanks where I can still taste decent flavour on a .6?

I'm using a Uwell Crown. It has 0.5 ohm coils available. Ratcheted airflow ring is adjustable for mouth-to-lung to direct-lung hits. I'm quite impressed with both the flavor and vapor production. I'm only using it at 30 watts.

Reactions: Ladiekali

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
This seems another situation for trial and error.

Very low ohm, high power
low ohm, medium power
middle ohm, middle power
higher ohm, low power.

Often in vaping. I get tired of a flavor. Well, my taste buds get tired of a flavor. I change tanks several times a day. Is the flavor of the juice strong enough for flavor?

Another thing to consider is the juice. Is it too thick (VG) for the topper? Has the flavor been good on a different mod/topper?

Just thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread