Last edited:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Good article, I'm not sure why he picked the vendor he picked to talk about. Perhaps he's a smoker or ex-smoker that bought their sales pitch or the vendor is a friend. He's in Minn and the vendor is in Fla. so it's a little less likely. He spoke about a particular brand but no link. Personally, if felt good to me.

I checked the vendor and just had to laugh. $30 for a battery. I paid $14 for two with my Chuck and six months later, both are as strong as ever. Did I mention, I love my Chuck.:vapor:

At least what they have looks better than some of the tr er, stuff that gets sold. They definitely work to get all your business which is good for some PVers and certainly good for their company.

ezmoose

Dec 18, 2009
USA
I felt obligated to comment on topic; does that make me the deviant? lol

I tried an E Cigarette on December 6, 2009 and have not smoked since; this after 40 years of smoking two packs a day. The improvement in my health has been remarkable. The FDA Et al. are bound and determined to remove E Cigarettes from the market. Some believe this is about public health; however, it’s more likely about power, money, and control! E Cigarettes are not perfect; however, they provide a much safer alternative for nicotine addicted smokers to continue enjoying nicotine (nicotine has benefits). They have been on the market (worldwide) going on seven years and there has not been a single report of serious illness or injury connected with them. The smoking cessation products approved by the FDA and marketed by Big Pharma fall far short of perfection; they have a dismal success rate with or without counseling. Just another example of the FDA overstepping its bounds in the name of public health with an underlying motive of protecting the profit margins of Big Pharma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread