Closed/Sold Misc RDA's, Mods and more - Vandy Vape, Steam Crave GLAZ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber Butler

Moved On
Feb 19, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys... I've been working on this for a month now and I'm tired so I wanted to post a combo deal and see if it was of interest to anyone.
I've attached a picture with all the different items- I was thinking $100 OBO?
Buyer pays shipping....
:)

Attachments

• IMG_5258.jpg
    IMG_5258.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 175
Reactions: inganeer

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    She nearly got me. I was lucky in that I got my money back, but she didn't send me a tracking number and when i contacted her about it, i got my PayPal payment refunded. She then contacted me 2 days later and asked if I still wanted to buy the mods. Uh, no thanks.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I thought someone had to be "Verified" to sell stuff in the Classified Section?

I believe ECF stopped that a long time ago. And it seems now they even removed the restriction of having to have 5 posts in order to use the PM feature.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Trust only verified members. Members with zero posts are usually scammers, just my observation.

That's actually only half true. There are people who come here only for the classifieds and a good many of them seem to be legit traders. But you're right, always be cautious of those who come here only for the classifieds.

Last edited:

Nemobass

• Feb 28, 2021
    Midwest Missouri
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trust only verified members. Members with zero posts are usually scammers, just my observation.
    I didn't think she would do this. She put her real phone number on a post, a scammer would not do that. I'll leave messages on her facebook page to try to get through to her. This is the 2nd ripoff on ECF in the last 6 months. The other was a member that had done a lot of trades here and on Reddit. Desperate people I guess.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    She nearly got me. I was lucky in that I got my money back, but she didn't send me a tracking number and when i contacted her about it, i got my PayPal payment refunded. She then contacted me 2 days later and asked if I still wanted to buy the mods. Uh, no thanks.
    You should buy a lottery ticket ;)

Reactions: Territoo

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still no tracking number and now no communication. I would not trust Amber now.
    What a shame. I wonder if her phone number or whatever that she had posted was one of those Google numbers that aren't actually tied to any particular phone. They can be changed from call to call is my understanding anyway. Or I mean maybe something just came up maybe hospitalized or something let's hope that there's a good reason and that they will come back or that you will get a refund if possible. What a shame

• Agree
    Reactions: Skeebo
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread