Closed/Sold Misc RDA's, Mods and more - Vandy Vape, Steam Crave GLAZ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber Butler

Moved On
Feb 19, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys... I've been working on this for a month now and I'm tired so I wanted to post a combo deal and see if it was of interest to anyone.
I've attached a picture with all the different items- I was thinking $100 OBO?
Buyer pays shipping....
:)

Attachments

• IMG_5258.jpg
    IMG_5258.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 175
Reactions: inganeer

Nemobass

• Feb 28, 2021
    Midwest Missouri
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trust only verified members. Members with zero posts are usually scammers, just my observation.
    I didn't think she would do this. She put her real phone number on a post, a scammer would not do that. I'll leave messages on her facebook page to try to get through to her. This is the 2nd ripoff on ECF in the last 6 months. The other was a member that had done a lot of trades here and on Reddit. Desperate people I guess.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I thought someone had to be "Verified" to sell stuff in the Classified Section?

I believe ECF stopped that a long time ago. And it seems now they even removed the restriction of having to have 5 posts in order to use the PM feature.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Trust only verified members. Members with zero posts are usually scammers, just my observation.

That's actually only half true. There are people who come here only for the classifieds and a good many of them seem to be legit traders. But you're right, always be cautious of those who come here only for the classifieds.

Last edited:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    She nearly got me. I was lucky in that I got my money back, but she didn't send me a tracking number and when i contacted her about it, i got my PayPal payment refunded. She then contacted me 2 days later and asked if I still wanted to buy the mods. Uh, no thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread