Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Univapo Miso Pod 1.jpg

Miso Pod By Univapo
    Founded in 2014, UNIVAPO Technology co., LTD is a technology research company specializing in the production, development, sale and service of electronic cigarettes.
    In recent years, UNIVAPO products have obtained good feedback from their customers, earning the trust of their 20 distributors around the world.

Univapo Miso is an “essential” Starter kit but with several axes in the sleeve.

Enjoy the reading

The package shows on the front: the brand logo, the device, the product name, the warnings, on the back there are the specifications, the packing list, the scratch & check, the bar code, the logos / brands.

Package contents:
    1- Miso Pod
    1- Miso Battery
    1- Type-C cable
    1- User Manual

Univapo Miso Pod 2.jpg

Specifications:
    Activation: Automatic / Manual
    Measurements: 86.7x23x14.5mm
    Weight: 29g
    Pod Capacity: 2ml
    Refil: Quick lateral
    AFC: x2
    Coil: 1.2Ω
    Power Output: 3-15W
    Battery Capacity: 600mAh
    Charging time: 20 minutes
    Charging: 2A Type-C
    Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Green

Univapo Miso Pod 3.jpg

First Impressions:
    For this test I received the Blue, Red, Green specimens all with my name engraved (thanks Univapo).
    The cartridge is transparent, the paint looks sturdy, the frame is made of aluminum, the lower part of plastic.
    The dimensions and weight of this device are very similar to those of a regular lighter, so the portability and handling are fantastic, you can't really complain.

Univapo Miso Pod 4.jpg

Univapo Miso Pod 5.jpg

On one of the wide sides of the Miso there is the Led for notifications under which there is the slightly raised fire button, well clickable and hexagonal in shape, at the bottom on the plastic part on one side is engraved "Miso", on the other, "Univapo".
    The decorations on both sides are always in the shape of a hexagon.

Univapo Miso Pod 6.jpg

Looking at the Miso in profile, on the first of the two sides you can see the cartridge/battery coupling area, the extraction direction is marked by an arrow.
    Below, about half height you can see the air inlet hole, its diameter apparently is less than 0.8mm.

On the other side, you can see the tank access grommet at the top, further down is the Type-C 2A fast charging socket.

Univapo Miso Pod 7.jpg

The compartment / pod contains the two gold-plated contact pins and the small tube for activating the automatic Puff.
    On the bottom of the Miso are engraved the place of origin, the logo and the C E trademark.

Univapo Miso Pod 8.jpg

Let's start with Miso's "axes ", one of these advantages is certainly that of being able to guarantee you the refill without removing the cartridge from the device.

Univapo Miso Pod 9.jpg

The transparent 2ML cartridge contains a generously sized 1.2Ω coil.
    The transparency of the cartridge allows you to view the liquid inside without effort, in the image below you can see (indicated by the arrow) an air inlet obtained in the lower part of the cartridge ...

Univapo Miso Pod 10.jpg

Last edited:

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The cartridge can be inserted into the device in two ways:
    If the air inlet of the cartridge and the air inlet of the device are close to each other, the airflow is suitable for more open vaping.

If the air inlet of the cartridge and the air inlet of the device are far from each other, the airflow is suitable for an MTL vaping.

Univapo Miso Pod 11.jpg

Below is shown the intelligent functioning of the recovery system of any condensation generated during the vape.

Univapo Miso Pod 12b.gif

The disposable pod can be purchased in packs of 3pcs each.

Univapo Miso Pod 13.jpg

How Miso Pod works:
    - Five clicks to turn off the device, the LED indicator slowly flashes red 3 times.
    - Five clicks to turn on the device, the LED indicator flashes green 3 times.
    - You can choose between Automatic Puff or Push Button Activated Puff.
    - You can lock the device by clicking the Fire button 3 times.
    - High power: The light is green when vaping.
    - Medium power: The light is blue when vaping.
    - Low power: The light is red when vaping.
    - Maximum battery charge: After stopping the vape, the light is green for 2 seconds.
    - Medium battery charge: After stopping the vape, the light is blue for 2 seconds.
    - Low Battery: After stopping the vape, the light is red for 2 seconds.

Refill:
    - The indicator light is red during charging and when the battery is fully charged, the indicator is off.
    - Charging type: Type-C 2A, charging time 20 minutes.

Protections:
    Lithium Battery Hardware Protections:
    - Overvoltage protection
    - Overload protection
    - Short circuit protection
    - Time Out Protection (10s)
    - Low Voltage Protection

Univapo Miso Pod 14.jpg

Final conclusions:
    I tested the Miso with a 50/50 self-produced hazelnut liquid with a nicotine concentration of 6mg / ml, the aromatic yield compared to other devices of the same kind I place it at the top. The hit is noticeable at almost the same level as much more expensive atomizers. The Puff is always soft and silent, I didn't notice any leaks or other annoyances.
    In about ten days I have consumed at least 7/8 tanks and the coil still shows no signs of slowing down.

If you are not compulsive the 600mAh of the Miso and the modest consumption of liquid allow you to consume about 4ml before recharging the battery in just 20 minutes or so!
    In light of what I found during the review, the Miso Pod I recommend it to you.

Thanks to Univapo for sending me the product for review
    Miso | Innovative Vape Expert in Tank, Mod, Pod, Kit

Univapo Miso Pod 15.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread