The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

"Miss ECF pageant SPONSORS! Appreciation & Banners"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rickstar009, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rickstar009

rickstar009 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Miss ECF SPONSORS! Appreciation

I would just like to greet you all to the Sponsor appreciation thread as The Wiz and myself have decided to display all the sponsors’ banners in appreciation for there unwavering support of OUR 1st annual Miss ECF pageant of 2009!!!. Without these sponsors we would not have had such an exciting an interesting pageant that we have had and lets face it what’s a contest without yummy & delicious prizes to make it a real event! :) you sponsors really stepped up to the plate and The Wiz, myself and most importantly! the ladies of the pageant would like to thank you! from the bottom of there hearts.

If any members would like to leave your own message to the sponsors then please feel free as i am sure the sponsors will appreciate your kind words.

Are sponsors and there banners for the Miss ECF pageant are as follows:

David @EASTMALL!

[​IMG]

EliquidPlanet!

[​IMG]

Mr & MissJaaxx @JuicyLiquid!

[​IMG]

If any new! sponsors come forward with a donation for the Miss ECF pageant in the mean time then they will be added to this Sponsor appreciation thread as well.

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    Nebraska
    THANK YOU !!!!

and if any of these or other sponsors would like to contribute a prize or two to the MR.ECF - let us know!

3. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Very Well Done Rick!.......I never could have done that as well...My Thanks to our Graphical Co-Host!,and Of Course Our Wonderful Sponsors As Well! Your Participation and Generosity will be remembered around here for Years to Come!:)The Wiz!

4. melissa

melissa Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    Thanks Sponsors! Looking forward to doing more business with you all in the future! And I was wondering if it will be possible to add these banners in our sigs periodically to help them out?

5. rickstar009

Melissa you might have to talk with Smokyjoe or one of the Modds about placing sponsors banners on your Sig but i don't see why not though, good idea!:)~Rick

6. rickstar009

Well done to YOU! as well Wiz, we make a good team partner ...and GO! the Sponsors!:)~Rick

7. rickstar009

Night ladies & gent's, oh & Sponsors:)~Rick

8. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Night Rick.........Again Great Job.....These are ALL excellent Sponsors and Suppliers!:)The Wiz!

9. Spikey

Spikey Moved On

The links in the top thread should probably be "clickable". You know how to set that up Rick? Or Wiz? Drum up business for the suppliers who helped us out. Also... I will be adding the sponsors names to my signature as soon as the contest is over to give some free promotion their way...

10. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Spikey....Rick is the Graphics Guru of the pageant...I was thinking the same myself on "Direct Links"....I'll have to get with him tonight(or tommorrow in his case)...ps: Glad you kept that pic as a new signature it's a winning shot!:)The Wiz!

11. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    another bump for the sponsors!

12. Wildsky

Wildsky Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    Nebraska
    I'll bump with you wiz!

13. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Thanks WS....One can never have too many bumps!:)The Wiz!

14. ShimmyPrincess

ShimmyPrincess Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2009
    The Windy City

I triple bump :D

15. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Man.....all this bumping...I need a cigare......ah that is...A Good Vape!.......Keep bumping for the Sponsors Ladies..Not me..lol:)The Wiz!

16. Mrs. CaSH

Mrs. CaSH Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Thanks to all the sponsors for your support and prizes for this contest!!! You are sincerely appreciated!

17. melissa

melissa Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
  18. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    If only Rick were here for all this Bumping.......You snooze you lose Mate!:)The Wiz!

19. rickstar009

Sponsors store links have now! been added to there banners at the top! of this thread ...I had always ment to add there store links and it was very much! my intention but like the mindless drone i have been of late i completely forgot...all done!;)~Rick

20. rickstar009

Yeah! The Wiz gets all the fun with the ladies because he lives in the same part of the hemisphere as they do! ...life is not! fair i tell you! :( sigh* lol ...well good for you partner ya lucky sod, bumpin away with all these sweet an adorable women haha ...(Anyhoo back to sleep for Rick):)~Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.