Miss me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravensfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Probably not. I fell off the wagon for about 8 months, but I'm two days back in to no smokes and vaping, and 200 dollars poorer. I really don't understand why I ever stopped, since I do enjoy vaping so much more than analogs. I met a girl that smoked, and I just gave in. She still smokes, but wants to switch as soon as we get through the last of the cigs that we bought on a cruise.

Anyway, I look forward to catching up. The vaping world is changing fast. I sold my Billet Box, but still have my ProVari and some Evods. Now I'm considering what to get as a back up.

Mushroomie

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Crystal, MN USA
Welcome back Ravensfan! I hope your back for good. I also hope your girlfriend starts to vape it is hard not to want a analog when they can be around all the time. I started vaping in October my son got me started. He vapes and now we just got my daughter to start vapeing and she quit the analogs now for over a month. It was hard being around her though while I was quitting and she was still smoking. I got through it! Hey I went to Vegas last month for my 25th wedding anniversary and that is the first place I thought would be a trigger for me to smoke a analog. Nope! I was close because I was having issues with a tank I brought with (closed the bottom to tight for airplane ride) So I found a ecig place off Freemont bought a Kanger pro tank II and then by the end of the night that thing was spitting juice so I told hubby look I am about to go get a pack of smokes and he said just wait. You still have mini tanks in the hotel room you can use. We will go back to the shop where you got your new tank from and either they will fix it or you will get your money back. Anyways I didn't go back there I found this little vape shop downtown it had its own parking area too! LOL Went in there. The guys were awesome got my original tank open and also found out the problem with my new tank no oring on the coil? It was crazy who does that. Sorry for the long story but I wanted to show you the will power you can have even with issues with your gear. I just had the hubby replace the top of my Vamo II because the threads where bad. What we go through just to vape I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread