Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Where: AltSmoke - Columbus, Ohio
When: 7pm-ish 07/22/2014

You were a young Asian dude (probably a student since this location is near OSU campus) with a Magma rda and 4Nine mod. I was sitting at the tasting counter with my Vamo v5 in 18350 mode with a Tobh v2 on top. You saw it sitting there but didn't say anything.

Guy behind the counter complemented you on your setup, and when you left you risked being hit by a car as you paused to take a huge hit off the Magma and blow a cloud, then proceeded to get in your newer Acura. I told my Wife that clearly you were taunting me. She laughed.

I would have been ashamed of my current setup anyway, since I am running a single 1.8 ohm coil and some Sugar N' Cream yarn on a regulated mod but still... I had never seen a mech mod or Magma in person, and it would have been nice to talk to another vaping enthusiast.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
You were the 20 something blue eyed blond walking on Clark wearing short shorts and a neon tank top enjoying a ego/mini protank set up smelling of cinnamon spice. I was the older something portly fellow wearing a Charlie Brown T-shirt sporting a Nemesis/Kayfun setup wafting Bubble Gum clouds. You walked into Subway. I walked into Subway and tried to make vaping small talk. You said you were in a hurry, I said I've got all day baby. You left Subway and looked over your shoulder. I walked out of Subway and followed. You walked fast into a boutique fashion store. I waited outside blowing smoke rings trying to impress you. You pointed to me out the window and showed me off to the people inside. I got cocky and accidently spilled my Slurpee all over my shirt while sipping and blowing. You walked out while I was ringing it out. I followed and said lets have a vape baby. You said go away. I said, come on, let's heat up some coils. You kicked my testicles into my abdomen. I howled on the on the sidewalk where the police found me and held me for 72 hours, during which only one descended. You probably enjoyed a nice weekend. I kept my back away from some large guy named LeRoy and thought about boundaries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread