Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Good afternoon, dedicated vapers.

Situation: After your successful efforts in changing the term "steeping" to "aging," command and control has confidence in your ability to accomplish the next difficult mission.

The solutions that we have been vaporizing are liquids containing propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, water, flavorings and liquid nicotine base. There are no plant or fruit squeezings in these aqueous solutions. However, a sinister element has usurped the proper terminology and begun a campaign to refer to these substances as "joose." We think Phil Busardo is behind this, but that is for you to ascertain.

Your mission, vapers, should you choose to accept it, is to refrain from using the "J" word when referring to your delicious, satisfying e-liquids. Instead, use the term "liquid" or "flavor." After all, we don't want some knucklehead opening a bottle of Orange Crush and drinking the damned thing.

As always, should you or any of fellow vapers be caught or banned, the ECF will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Good luck, vapers!

:vapor:

Galactic Stone

Moved On
Aug 8, 2013
I agree with the liquid vs. juice nomenclature. I never liked "juice" - it sounds like steroids.

And, this is probably not popular, but I don't like "vape" or "vaper" either. I shudder every time I use one of those words. They sound so tragically-hip and trendy, like I should be sitting in a Starbucks typing out my screenplay on my Macbook while wearing a beret. But, there seems to be no suitable substitute for "vape" or "vaper", so I guess I am stuck with them. LOL.

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
It's Juice! Juicy juice! E-liquid or liquid or any of the others just doesn't sound right for me.
Don't like "vape" either. I'll usually take a puff or a hit, or a smoke...yes, I know it's not smoke but take a vape just sounds odd, not to mention having to explain it if someone doesn't understand.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to check on my steeping juices :D

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Couple of fast facts:
1)I still call it steeping. Aging is also incorrect as it takes differing lengths of time/temperature/mixing to fully Blend a juice.
2) organic E-liquid Flavorings from Fruits -
Noun 1. the liquid obtained from or present in fruit or vegetables.
Verb 1. extract the juice from (fruit or vegetables).

3) I don't mess with Bucky :D

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
When I'm in/with the community (which for me right now is pretty much here or at my B&M) I call it juice. Insider jargon has its place. But with anyone else, or when I'm writing advocacy letters, I've been calling it e-liquid. Perhaps after this, I'll call it simply liquid. (Though I do like the term "ambrosia"! :laugh:)

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
It's not cool to be hatin' on the juice, you know... Don't be that guy.

quwc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread