The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mister E-Liquid: 6 Flavor Review...

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by MamaBird, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MamaBird

MamaBird Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2012
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I am using an ego twist with an atty for direct dripping.

CH CH CHAI TEA:
    -The juice- 12mg nic, 40%vg, steeped.for 5 days, color-slightly yellowish-clear

-Flavor- Chai tea

-Flavor strength- bold

-Throat hit- minimal

-Vapor production- moderate

-Opinion- I don't think this one is for me...it seems very heavy on a ginger and nutmeg flavor, and its just not very appealing to me. This is definitely not the best chai tea I have come across, and it does not taste balanced. I eill however, revisit this after more steeping time to see if it improves.

I give this 6/10

JADE TIGER:
    -The juice- 12mg nic, 40%vg, steeped for 5 days, color- colorless

-Flavor- Strawberry, watermelon, pineapple, coconut

-Throat hit- minimal

-Flavor strength- medium

-Opinion- while definitely not going to unseat any of my favorites, this is an enjoyable juice. I taste strawberry the most, then watermelon, abarely detectable hint of pineapple, and no coconut at all. It is pleasant enough though, and the flavors do have a sweet juicy quality to them, but there is just something lacking. Something I cant reallu pinpoint. I would recommend this to fruit lovers that cant pirchase from their main vendor for one reason or another. I think it is good, but not special.

I give this 7/10

MANGO MELBA:
    -The juice- 12mg nic, 40%vg, steeped for 5 days, color- hot pink

-Flavor- mango, vanilla, raspberry

-Flavor strength- medium+

-Throat hit- minimal

-Opinion- So far, this is my favorite flavor from this vendor. It is slightly sweet and creamy, with definite notes of mango and berry.. I don't taste perfume or chemical, so thats a olus too. That being said, this juice is still lacking something that would make it special. It is enjoyable, and I would recommend it to fruit lovers, but only as an alternate, and not as a main vape. I will say, its not overpowering, and does lend itself to vaping for extended periods of time.

I give this a 7.8/10

GEE TEE EFF OH (just the letters though):
    -The juice- 12mg nic, 40%vg, steeped for 5 days, color-medium brown

-Flavor- vanilla, caramel, chocolate, espresso, raspberry

-Flavor strength- bold

-Throat hit- minimal

-Opinion- ok, there is something about this juice that is very enjoyable. I am definitely pucking up notes of slightly sweet raspberry amidst a dark chocolate and coffee blend. I am not really picking up the vanilla or caramel, but they might be contributing to the sweetness of this juice. I am enjoying the complex flavor combination here, and think i2has real potential to further improve with steeping. I eould recommend this to anyone who enjoys complex and/or darker flavors.

I give this 8/10

VAPE NECTAR:
    -The juice- 12mg nic, 40%vg, steeped for 5 days, color- hot pink

-Flavor- vanilla, canteloupe, honeysuckle, raspberry

-Throat hit- minimal

-Opinion- this juice tastes like candy! Closest to skittles or smarties. I really like this...it has a slight sweetness, as well as a tartness. I cant get over how closely it resembles both skittles AND smarties. Its still lacking star quality, but its definitely enjoyable. I would recommend this to anyone who likes candy fruit vapes.

I give this 7.8/10

TECHNICOLOR:
    -The juice- received as a free sample, still in testing, 12mg nic, house mix 33%vg, steeped for 5 days, color-colorless

-Flavor- fruit stripe gum

-Throat hit- minimal

-Opinion- tastes exactly as described, its uncanny. I am starting to think that candy flavors might be this vendor's niche. This is sweet, but not overpowering, and very enjoyable. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys candy flavors. It is a nicely balanced and.overall very pleasant jiice.

I give this 8/10

Thoughts on all flavors tried:
    Even though I did enjoy some of these flavors, I feel like they are misding a certain quality that would make them great. I'm leaning toward more vapor and more flavor, so if I were to order again, I think I would try more vg, and ask for extra flavor. I think this vendor would make a fine "alternate" but not necessarily a main "go-to". Close, but not quite there in my opinion.

Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.