Mister E-Liquid: 6 Flavor Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I am using an ego twist with an atty for direct dripping.

CH CH CHAI TEA:
-The juice- 12mg nic, 40%vg, steeped.for 5 days, color-slightly yellowish-clear

-Flavor- Chai tea

-Flavor strength- bold

-Throat hit- minimal

-Vapor production- moderate

-Opinion- I don't think this one is for me...it seems very heavy on a ginger and nutmeg flavor, and its just not very appealing to me. This is definitely not the best chai tea I have come across, and it does not taste balanced. I eill however, revisit this after more steeping time to see if it improves.

I give this 6/10

JADE TIGER:
-The juice- 12mg nic, 40%vg, steeped for 5 days, color- colorless

-Flavor- Strawberry, watermelon, pineapple, coconut

-Throat hit- minimal

-Flavor strength- medium

-Opinion- while definitely not going to unseat any of my favorites, this is an enjoyable juice. I taste strawberry the most, then watermelon, abarely detectable hint of pineapple, and no coconut at all. It is pleasant enough though, and the flavors do have a sweet juicy quality to them, but there is just something lacking. Something I cant reallu pinpoint. I would recommend this to fruit lovers that cant pirchase from their main vendor for one reason or another. I think it is good, but not special.

I give this 7/10

MANGO MELBA:
-The juice- 12mg nic, 40%vg, steeped for 5 days, color- hot pink

-Flavor- mango, vanilla, raspberry

-Flavor strength- medium+

-Throat hit- minimal

-Opinion- So far, this is my favorite flavor from this vendor. It is slightly sweet and creamy, with definite notes of mango and berry.. I don't taste perfume or chemical, so thats a olus too. That being said, this juice is still lacking something that would make it special. It is enjoyable, and I would recommend it to fruit lovers, but only as an alternate, and not as a main vape. I will say, its not overpowering, and does lend itself to vaping for extended periods of time.

I give this a 7.8/10

GEE TEE EFF OH (just the letters though):
-The juice- 12mg nic, 40%vg, steeped for 5 days, color-medium brown

-Flavor- vanilla, caramel, chocolate, espresso, raspberry

-Flavor strength- bold

-Throat hit- minimal

-Opinion- ok, there is something about this juice that is very enjoyable. I am definitely pucking up notes of slightly sweet raspberry amidst a dark chocolate and coffee blend. I am not really picking up the vanilla or caramel, but they might be contributing to the sweetness of this juice. I am enjoying the complex flavor combination here, and think i2has real potential to further improve with steeping. I eould recommend this to anyone who enjoys complex and/or darker flavors.

I give this 8/10

VAPE NECTAR:
-The juice- 12mg nic, 40%vg, steeped for 5 days, color- hot pink

-Flavor- vanilla, canteloupe, honeysuckle, raspberry

-Throat hit- minimal

-Opinion- this juice tastes like candy! Closest to skittles or smarties. I really like this...it has a slight sweetness, as well as a tartness. I cant get over how closely it resembles both skittles AND smarties. Its still lacking star quality, but its definitely enjoyable. I would recommend this to anyone who likes candy fruit vapes.

I give this 7.8/10

TECHNICOLOR:
-The juice- received as a free sample, still in testing, 12mg nic, house mix 33%vg, steeped for 5 days, color-colorless

-Flavor- fruit stripe gum

-Throat hit- minimal

-Opinion- tastes exactly as described, its uncanny. I am starting to think that candy flavors might be this vendor's niche. This is sweet, but not overpowering, and very enjoyable. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys candy flavors. It is a nicely balanced and.overall very pleasant jiice.

I give this 8/10

Thoughts on all flavors tried:
Even though I did enjoy some of these flavors, I feel like they are misding a certain quality that would make them great. I'm leaning toward more vapor and more flavor, so if I were to order again, I think I would try more vg, and ask for extra flavor. I think this vendor would make a fine "alternate" but not necessarily a main "go-to". Close, but not quite there in my opinion.

Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread