Mister-E-Liquid | Dew Des Ice 18 mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

caspur

Dec 14, 2011
Indianapolis

Today I'll be reviewing another of my favorite eliquids in my collection:
Dew Des Ice.

Dew Des Ice is Mister-E-Liquid's take on the popular soda "Mountain Dew". Mountain Dew has been and will always be one of my favorite beverages, so when I found an eliquid that replicated the taste, I knew I had to try it.

This, along with Kamel Hump, were the FIRST juices I tried from Mister-E-Liquid, and ironically, they remain the only two I vape everyday.

Now that I've been vaping for many many months, I've learned that almost EVERY juice provider has their own take on Mountain Dew. I've tried quite a few of these, but continue to use Mister E's Dew Des.

There is something about Dew Des Ice that makes it unique amongst the rest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mister-E-Liquid offers Dew Des plain, or with menthol (Dew Des Ice), as well as offering a flavor shot of 'tangerine' or 'cherry' (similar to Mountain Dew's LIVEWIRE or CODE RED). I've tried all of these, but ended up sticking with Dew Des Ice w/ regular flavoring.

Dew Des Ice - 18 mg - 33% VG 66% PG -

First Hit - Extremely Unique Taste / Taste Lingers on Tongue.

I can still remember my first hit of this exquisite liquid. It was the first 'fruity' flavor I ever ordered, and I didn't have high hopes for it. The moment it touched my mouth, I couldn't believe it. This was the moment I knew that Mister-E-Liquid was a E-Liquid GENIUS.

Flavor - A unique blend of Lemon / Lime

The flavor is what makes me keep coming back to this juice time and time again. As I said, I've tried numerous different Mountain Dew flavors, and none replicate this soda like Dew Des does. I've attempted to replicate the flavor by mixing different type of Lemon + Lime concentrates, but nothing comes close to what Mister-E-Liquid has concocted. Besides having notes of Lemon and Lime, there is something else that reminds me of drinking a Mountain Dew present in this flavor. It's almost like this juice is 'carbonated'. Somehow Mister-E-Liquid has emulated the act of drinking a Mountain Dew perfectly.

Throat Hit - Nice and Cool (menthol). Like drinking a Mountain Dew on a hot-summer day.

The throat hit is present, especially with higher nicotine levels; however, I prefer a nice, cool throat hit with my fruity liquids. The Dew Des ICE provides this and more. Inhaling this liquid refreshes your tastebuds, and clears your sinuses. It is truly an enjoyable experience.

Overall - Another Staple in my Juice Library. Must-Try for anyone who enjoys Mountain Dew, or fruity flavors.

This juice deserves to be tried by everyone. Mister-E-Liquid puts his heart/soul into every batch of liquid he makes, and it really shows through this juice. This is by far the most unique Mountain Dew eJuice I've ever tried, and I am confident it will please any Mountain Dew fan.

-Caspur (Joey V.)

A Special Thanks to Dan, and all of the geniuses over at Mister-E-Liquid. Without you, I would still be killing myself with analogs each and everyday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread