Mister E Liquid- Pina Colada,Throwback Cola,Calypso & Barry-A-Peelin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
Good afternoon everyone. Just got my first order from Mister E liquid yesterday and I must say that I am mighty impressed:) I ordered Pina Colada,Throwback Cola(with cherry),Calypso & also received a nice little sample of Berry-A-Peelin'.

All testing was done on an Ego with 1.7 ohm lr Resurrectors & all juice is 18mg nic,70/30 pg/vg (except Berry-A-Peelin',which is 12mg,67/33 pg/vg MEL custom blend)

*Pina Colada

One of,if not the best,Pina Colada I've had to date. Being a big fan of Rawr's Hawaii Wai I thought I had found the best,at least for me,Pina Colada,however I seriously have to rethink that after trying this. While slighty leaning toward the candy tasting fruit side it is just sweet enough without being overly so. Just a fantastic tasting pineapple and coconut mix. Anyone who is a fan of the drinks will undoubtedly love this one

Taste: 5/5
Vapor: 4.5/5
TH: 3/5

*Throwback Cherry Cola

I have tried quite a few cola vapes(or at least feeble attempts at such:( ) and gave this one a shot based on all the positive reviews on the site. You can order this in original cola,but you can also add up to 2 flavors,with everything from lemon to vanilla to cherryand many more to chose from. I went with just cherry being a big cherry fan. Wow,this truly does taste like cherry cola. I want to say it even tastes a little like those Bottlecap candies or even the gummy cola bottles. The most amazing part for me though is that I can actually taste the fizziness,truly amazed how these guys could replicate that but they did a GREAT job:)
If you are looking for a cola type vape this is right up your alley

Taste: 5/5(the best cola vape I've tried yet)
Vapor: 4/5
TH: 4/5

*Calypso

Being the huge peach fan that I am,peach and champagne just sounded like an amazing combo and boy is it ever! Even as much as I love Peach sometimes I need a break from the standard fair,so I figured why not. I am so glad I decided to give this one a try,it is truly one unique peach based vape. If you're a fan of peach like me do yourself a favor and at least TRY this vape out,6ml for $3.75 certainly won't break the bank:) I know there's a few more flavors in the mix here,but the combination is like any other in a fruit vape I've tried yet,complex but delicious

Taste: 6/5:)
Vapor: 4.5/5
TH : 4/5

* Berry-A-Peelin'

This free sample was a nice little added touch. This is one of the juices that hasn't been released yet,but I don't think we will have to wait very long. The dominant flavor is definitely banana with hints of strawberry,blueberry,perhaps even a bit of raspberry? I can only assume with a little bit of steeping the berries will come out even more. All in all an excellent juice,any fan of banana is sure to enjoy this vape. Like the other 3 I have tried this is a very bright and clean-tasting juice. No artificialness here,just good stuff folks:)

Taste: 5/5
Vapor: 4/5
TH: 2/5(only because I'm used to 18mg)

All in all this company seriously impressed me. From prices to customer service to delicious juices. This is also the first time I have tried so many juices at once from a vendor and loved every one of them. I had 2 vendors I deal with exclusively but now I have 3:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread