Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
First off, let me say that dealing with Dan @ Mister-e-liquid.com was a complete pleasure. He is really a nice guy and treats his customers good. Excellent service and top notch products. Now to the jucie review.

Dan was kind enough to let me try a couple of new flavors he has been perfecting. I don't know for sure when these will be available, but email Dan and he'll answer all your questions.

These were vaped at 3.7V

Virginia Fire- 24mg/ 30%VG

The name itself invokes fear and trepidation, but not to worry, this juice has earned a spot that so far has eluded other juices. I, like a lot of vapers, have struggled to find my morning wake up vape. It seems that our bodies really need a kick in the pants when it comes to flavor and TH when we first rise. This juice delivers both! It's like that kid on the playground who would trick you by pointing at the sky and saying "look it's Superman!". You were lulled into a false sense of security, then when you fell for it and looked up, he'd sock you right in the throat! Nice smooth tobacco undertones with a smart almost pepperly taste on top. If you've been looking for your morning kick start vape, this one might be for you.

The Black- 24mg/ 30%VG

I had a hard time putting my finger on the tastes this juice releases. It's one of those juices that makes you vape over and over to try to discover it's origins. At first it was almost perfumely tasting, then after a while a subtle licorice flavor starts to emerge. Not really sweet, but more of a flowerly taste with solid licorice undertones. Not a bad flavor at all, and nice TH and vapor, but I am a solid tobacco aficionado.

Kamel Hump- 24mg/ 30%VG

The name says it all. Tastes like a dry Camel tobacco as I expected. Excellent TH and good vapor. Just what the docotor ordered if he ordered a Camel filtered!

Thanks again to Dan for letting me try these out. I'll be back for more. Great products and great customer service. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread