MISTYX STUDIO GRAND OPENING! Fine Art Drip-Tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT Artisan

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 19, 2014
Florida, USA
www.mysticdriptips.com

MISTYX STUDIO WELCOMES YOU!​

smalllogo3.jpg
Greetings Friend! Brian here...Artisan of Mistyx Studio, home of Fine Art Drip-Tips. Mistyx Studio was born with one goal in mind. To provide you with extremely high-quality vaping Art at an affordable price. Each piece tells a Tale. Some Ancient and Mysterious, some unique and perplexing. But in the end, NO TWO ON EARTH ARE THE SAME! Each piece is as individual.. as YOU are.

Being an avid Vaper myself I know... WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE. You start vaping, blazing through a plethora of devices until you either find or build that perfect one. One that satisfies you immensely. Well, now what? How about if you could top of that perfect piece with a vaping gem of sorts? One that professes your own unique individuality that no one else will ever have. A gem as unique as the number of hairs on your head...all while making you the envy of any Vape Meet or Lounge. Well Friend, your journey is over. All of my pieces are made of the highest quality materials with 303 stainless steel 510 bases and heavy-duty o-rings. One at a time, all carved by hand... with love. So I now invite you to take a look at my wares and pick the piece that speaks directly to you...and tells your Tale as well!

Below is the Portal that will whisk you away to The Mistyx Galleria. So go now without haste! I'll see you there...and stand ready to help in any way possible. Enjoy! Brian.​

Last edited:

DT Artisan

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 19, 2014
Florida, USA
www.mysticdriptips.com
Hello Friends!

Thank you for visiting my website. Below are a few newly-made custom acrylic tips I've posted to the site. You may want to have a peek, they might not be around too long..they're moving pretty fast. :hubba:

088.jpg t1.jpg t8.jpg t12.jpg

Many more beautiful pieces can be seen at the Mistyx Studio site! Click the link below to see them!

animated-gifs-fantasy-01.jpg
mistyx-studio

Last edited:

DT Artisan

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 19, 2014
Florida, USA
www.mysticdriptips.com
~~you do have some beautiful tips~~
love your site also! when i first heard the music (kinda like wind chimes) i looked around and thought it was coming from my house! lol
welcome to ECF and ty for sharing your story and beautiful tips!

Why thank you my Dear! :)

The tips are a lot of work, but I do enjoy making them and sharing them with others. BTW, that's actually a recording of wind chimes on a breezy Summer's day... I've always thought they sound kind of mysterious yet soothing and "homey". Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to meeting and getting to know more folks around the Forum!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for checking out the site! :vapor:

Brian

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i do love red. lol. but all of your tips r so unique in the colors, just wooow. so many intriguing colors seem to surround them and capture your eyes at ever angle.
true workmanship!!!

Why thank you so much! :)

I'm glad you like them. What's your most favorite color? Is it red? ;) I have some fantastic red material I'll be working this week...

Have a great day!

Brian

DT Artisan

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 19, 2014
Florida, USA
www.mysticdriptips.com
i do love red. lol. but all of your tips r so unique in the colors, just wooow. so many intriguing colors seem to surround them and capture your eyes at ever angle.
true workmanship!!!

Thank you for the compliments...I do appreciate it!! :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

Have a fantastic day!

Bri

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
arent they beautiful!!!!!
Beautiful work there, Mr. Brian, and thank you for welcoming us to your thread.

I also thought those chimes were mine! WOAH. Your tips are as wonderfully magical and mystical as the sounds emanating from your site, and it seems we are all in for a treat!

DT Artisan

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 19, 2014
Florida, USA
www.mysticdriptips.com
Beautiful work there, Mr. Brian, and thank you for welcoming us to your thread.

I also thought those chimes were mine! WOAH. Your tips are as wonderfully magical and mystical as the sounds emanating from your site, and it seems we are all in for a treat!

Why thank you My Dear! I deeply appreciate all of your compliments. :banana:

I just posted some NEW tips to the site as well..... here's a little sneak peek of some of them. All hand-made with LOVE!

ms2.jpg ms4.jpg ms16.jpg ms9.jpg ms10.jpg

I do hope everyone enjoys them immensely!

Brian, Mistyx Studio Artisan.
mistyx-studio

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
OMG r they gorgeous!!!! im sooo drooling!!!!! I WANT!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool:
the red and gold!!!0ooooh my!!!!!!! and the other red ohhhhh such beautiful work my friend!!!!
Why thank you My Dear! I deeply appreciate all of your compliments. :banana:

I just posted some NEW tips to the site as well..... here's a little sneak peek of some of them. All hand-made with LOVE!

View attachment 386855 View attachment 386856 View attachment 386858 View attachment 386859 View attachment 386860

I do hope everyone enjoys them immensely!

Brian, Mistyx Studio Artisan.
mistyx-studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread