Mixer Review - Tootall

Status
Not open for further replies.
In This Episode : Theo uses a sub in a recipe that actually works. Richard raves about a Cannoli recipe. Deetz goes on and on about a pink kiwi.... and finally abandoned the show as soon as Richard starts talking about desserts.

Great video,thanks gentlemen. It seems that my taste in ejuice is very similar to Richard’s and although I don’t like citrus flavours personally that Cannolli recipe sounds delightful also the butter pecan but unfortunately I only have the Capella SL version. I might try making it with that until I can make another order for more flavours. Thanks again chaps.

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

thefogvlog

Jul 23, 2018
Great video,thanks gentlemen. It seems that my taste in ejuice is very similar to Richard’s and although I don’t like citrus flavours personally that Cannolli recipe sounds delightful also the butter pecan but unfortunately I only have the Capella SL version. I might try making it with that until I can make another order for more flavours. Thanks again chaps.
Thanks for watching - Richard has great taste

thefogvlog

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks for this! I watched it on your YouTube site. I ended up going to ATF to look up some more of Tootalls recipes. I plan on mixing a couple of them this weekend. I’m learning so much by watching these videos!! Thanks again!!
No problem @Fidola13 - thanks for all the support! Really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread