Mixing 100ml ejuice 0% nicotine with nic salts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heidi S

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Hello all,

This is my first post and I specifically signed up to Hope fully have somebody answer my question!

I have a 100ml bottle of loaded glazed donuts that has 0% nicotine. I mixed it with 2 bottles of Nic Salt which are 20mg @ 10ml bottle each (element ns20 nicotine salt booster).

My question is... is my bottle of juice now equal to 3mg of nicotine? The reason why I ask this is because the website I purchase from states this (which I have seen on many legitimate UK vape websites about mixing nic salts)

“The eliquid features 20mg of nicotine shot so when added to a 50ml Short Fill of 0mg it will make a 60ml eliquid with a 3.3mg base.”

However when looking at other vaping forums such as on reddit, some people are saying, yes mix it like you would normal nicotine shots to get your 3mg nicotine. Others are saying that if you have 18 or 20ml nicotine, then that is the level you are smoking (which would mean I am smoking 40mg nicotine!).

Can someone please kindly clarify for me.

Many Thanks!
Heidi

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Heidi S - First, the nicotine content in eliquids and/or nic shots is usually shortened by most people, to be shown as 6mg or 3mg or 0mg, etc. in eliquids, and as 20mg (in your nic shots). However, it's actually 6mg/mL, or 3mg/mL, or 0mg/mL in the eliquids and 20mg/mL in your nic shots. Meaning, for example...there are 6mg of nicotine in each mL of a 6mg eliquid, and there are 20mg of nicotine in each mL of your nic shots.

So, each 10mL bottle of your nic shots doesn't contain a total of 20mg of nic. Each 10mL bottle contains 200mg of nic (20mg x 10mL).

Therefore:

(1) 100mL of your 0mg/mL glazed donut eliquid = 0mg nic
+(2) 10mL nic shots @ 20mg/mL= 200mg + 200mg
Total mg of nic = 400 in 120mL of eliquid = 3.3mg/mL eliquid

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Assuming your bottle was full, you now have 120ml of juice 400mg of nicotine in it (salt or not salt, it doesn’t matter in this case) so you divide 400 by 120 = 3 and a third mg/ml. If your juice bottle was not full it will be slightly higher.

..and I just saw that this question was already answered more completely.

Oh well.. I concur with the previous statement :)

Welcome to the fourm btw.

Reactions: Heidi S

Mr.T666

Jan 13, 2019
www.pixnet.net
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: vs Forum rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread