Status
Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
If was to 36mg double flavor juice and wanted to cut it to 24mg without losing flavor what would I use and how do I go about it? Also how much more will this make? Or any suggestions will help alot Don't ya love us noobs lol

No, I don't, You scare me. Slow down and do some reading before you start mixing your own juice, you should have a better idea of what you're doing. At least enough to know if someone gives you misinformation.

savannah

Jul 6, 2009
I'm new to vapin and bought some unflavored e-juice,18mg, Lorann flavoring, empty cartridges and have bottles,pipettes, and VG on the way. I've read generally how to this, but wanted to know where to find recipes/guidelines for mixing. Like what quantities of what would I use to mix a simple single flavor juice ready to infuse the cartridges with? I thought I'd start with 10ml total mixture to start with. Can someone please help or direct me to a good place to read? Thanks.:D

Rogue X2 v2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Ok I am new to this so and I could not find the info, what is the flavoring in the nic juice made of? Or more to the point where do i find safe flavoring for making my own juices, not necessarily with nicotine.

Is food extract flavoring okay to use, etc.

I use flavors from
https://www.lorannoils.com/c-6-super-strength-flavors-candy-oils.aspx

I've tried using extracts before, personally I didn't care for them because they're weak and too much alcohol destroys the nic (I think, very little throat hit).

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
I've been using Bickford's because they are supposed to be all natural. Right now I'm using the flavoring which is not very strong for some of the flavors. I think next time I order I'll get the oils (oils in that they are higher strength, not that they have oil in them--there is a list on the forums somewhere that tells which are water soluble) even though they cost twice as much, but you get a huge amount more actual flavoring instead of flavoring mixed with PG. The flavors are really good though and the ones I have that are weak mixed with e-juice are good vaped alone.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
If was to 36mg double flavor juice and wanted to cut it to 24mg without losing flavor what would I use and how do I go about it? Also how much more will this make? Or any suggestions will help alot Don't ya love us noobs lol

If you don't want to lose any flavor the best thing to do is order 0mg in the same flavor you want to cut.

Ok I am new to this so and I could not find the info, what is the flavoring in the nic juice made of? Or more to the point where do i find safe flavoring for making my own juices, not necessarily with nicotine.

Is food extract flavoring okay to use, etc.

Not sure about what you can buy in the local store, but here is a link that I find very useful when ordering from Lorann's

http://www.exogenesis.co.uk/Loranne1.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread