mixing juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
I've got to thinking.... so watch out world! I know an herbalist, the shop has one of the largest selections of kitchen/food grade botanicals I have ever seen.

It's got me thinking of trying to find a super concentrate nicotine (unflavored) VG juice. Something to be basically cut in half with a VG tincture. I was impressed with the service from my first venture with you guys.

So the thought crossed my mind about getting some USP VG and some high dose nic drops. Would ya'll be able to get anything like a double dosed nic drop? Silly me has been thinking of making a tincture of Italian Herbs and Mexican Heat.

:blink:

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Wasn't really thinking of that. I guess it stands to reason since if I was using it for a nefarious reason and claiming it was for juice. Higher doses of nic can be poisonous.

And also with the way people are sue happy now in days if they screw up through their own lack of common sense they sue someone else..... I know I had too much to drink and drive so I sued the bartender (that one always struck me as a duh factor).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread