Mixing new flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporLasVegas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas
OK my question is can I mix the drops of two new liquids I just created in the same cart? for example I mad a 24mg Orange Cream juice and I also made a 24mg Vanilla juice and I want to put like 10 drops of the Orange and 5 drops of the vanilla in the same cart would that work? or would it be better if I mixed the two pre maid juices into a new juice? any thoughts?

VaporLasVegas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas
Sounds like some one just invented creamsical!
I vote you jsut mix em in the cart like i do with my Cherryvanila Coke flavor, cause then if it taste aweful or you dont want to vape it that often you dont watse a ton of juice.[/quote

Yeah that is why I wanted to mix in cart so I dont waste precious materials but, I wonder if by doing that it changes the taste, being you just dripped onto eachother rather than mixing.

Oh and yes Creamsical is what Im going for or maybe an Orange Julius

UrbanCowboy

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Edmonton AB
Yeah that is why I wanted to mix in cart so I dont waste precious materials but, I wonder if by doing that it changes the taste, being you just dripped onto eachother rather than mixing.

Oh and yes Creamsical is what Im going for or maybe an Orange Julius

Well if you jsut drip them in then they might not mix aswell, I use a paper clip to work the filler a bit so there kind of 'stirred' together, and that seems to work well enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread