MM pros help!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev1

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2013
CT/NYC
So I been vaping hard for months now I ripped through the ego variable voltage batteries , I ripped through every tank I could find ...cargo tank ...clearomizer ...spent tons of money....now I've decided to try the mechanical mod world...

I grabbed a segeli 13 (how do i tell if irs a 13A or B)..and a RBA Bully Phoniex type clone, dropper. So I assume wrap a 3 wrapped wick and it will give me a nice harder vape ? Am I headed into the land of bliss or the twilight zone? Only thing I have to check resistance is my vamo ...ok? not ok? ....and thx and respect for all replies!

bfitz

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2013
ohio
I check resistance on my vamo and it works fine. Biggest thing is to make sure that you have good batteries, I use effest or panasonic 18650's. Tons of info with a quick search on here about batteries/safety, it is very important to start there if you haven't already.

What gauge wire did you use? What was the resistance? If you are getting all TH and no flavor or vapor I would guess that you don't have enough juice on the wick and are getting dry hits or have hot spots/legs.

24mg is also a pretty high strength for rba's. A lot of people cut there nic levels down on rebuildables. I still use 18-24mg but I like the TH, but I also can't chain vape at that nic level. One or two good hits and I'm good for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread