The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mmmmmmmm - Monkey Moments

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by ArdentHope, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ArdentHope

ArdentHope Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    [​IMG]Crazy Ape :wub::wub::wub: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THAT GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received my order today and wish to thank you for the extras (you are far too generous) along with a new EVERY DAY vape - Crazy Ape. I haven't had the chance to try all the others but if they are AnyThIng like this monkey stuff, I better get a second job....... You hiring??????

This stuff creates such a fog I literally can not see around myself for a few seconds - and it tastes absolutely wild with naner taffy!!! Superb, tremendous, incredible, errr I need my thesaurus but I could go on n on.........

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :vapor:<--Me, just add more fog and a bigger smile!

2. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Just remember not to mix it with the Grasshopper--that's what got Pop in trouble...

:)

3. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    I'll have to research that. :D

4. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    If you insist but don't drive or operate machinery afterwards and you might want someone watching to moderate you while you type. Pop gets knucklebumps on his head when he tries it.

5. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    :confused:I feel like I'm missing out on some funny stuff - an inside joke maybe?? I looked around last night but couldn't find any answers. I think I will try again to find out what all this means...........................:confused:

6. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN

While on my quest for answers, I decided to try my new Root-beer Float. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Can someone just punch me in the face please??????
    My googamoo that's good!

How are you doing this Scuba??????

I soooooooo understand the reviews now![​IMG]

7. Wuzznt Me

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    It is kinda like an inside joke I guess. Pop and I used to get a little silly at night on the original thread and on another one after they got the sub forum. One night I said I wanted to order whatever he was vaping (meaning it was altering his state) as a joke. Turned to be Grasshopper so it's been refered to occasionally ever since. Nothing in any of their juices that doesn't belong there. Grasshopper is a killer dessert juice. Now I gotta look and see if I got any left lol. Thought I'd better clarify that.

8. VaVaunt

VaVaunt Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I'm so glad you love the Crazy Ape Ardent! My honey loves it too, and so do I. If you haven't yet tried the Pchela's, I really, really suggest that you do! ;)
    LOL Wuzznt, now I get the joke too!

9. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

It looks like you've found your Grasshopper :laugh:

10. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    LOl ArdentHope you have a wonderful sense of humor

Welcome to Mom and Pops here ya go![​IMG]lol

Grasshopper! [​IMG] I'll be back, have to Finnish up

Hi everyone! [​IMG]:banana::banana:

11. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    Thanks for the face slam Pop - I needed that!

I just tried my YUM! and, well, just to prove I'm not a fan girl, I don't like it. I could tell you what it tastes like to me, but that would be pointless as taste is subjective anyway. Having said that - it definitely has a taste that I can put my finger on and it's not a good one (it's way outa' left field, all the way out where the weeds are trust me).

Tomorrow I'll move on to one of my gifts - Butterfly Bait. So excited!!![​IMG]

12. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    [​IMG]

This will be me when I get to the bottom of this bottle of Butterfly Bait!! EVERY LAST DROP SHALL BE MINE!!! Thank you Scuba and POP for sending me a sliver of heaven - I feel my wings sprouting already and,,,,,,,,, what's that,,,,,,,,,,,,, could it be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I hear angels !! Awesome stuff --- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

I'm so HAPPY!!

13. Wuzznt Me

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Butterfly Bait is one of several I don't want to run out of. The intersting thing about it is it's great right out of the mailbox and changes as it steeps if you get enough to do that. Put it away for a few days and it's like a different juice. Vape some and put it away a few more days and it's changed again. At any stage it's great. I've got one bottle left that's "mature" I'll be breaking into next week when I christen my Vmax.

14. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    I friggin' am in absolute LOVE with it!! I hope it doesn't change into something I don't like as much. I doubt this little 10ml bottle will have the time to grow up so I'm not worried about it, but what if I buy the 60ml bottle and it changes too much for me? I guess I'll wing it with a 30ml and go from there.

It's funny, hubby keeps saying (every time I've switched to a different liquid today) "Why don't you vape that stuff you were vaping earlier?" -------- That "stuff" is Butterfly Bait!!! Ha:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.