Mod "Kit" help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporAdam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
Upstate,NY
Im looking to buy a mod pv today as my joye 510 isnt really cutting it for me, the battery life just isnt practical for me being that im home all day. Ive been having problems with thicker liquids with it also. I would like a pv that can do 3.7 as well as 5v or 6v(so im not limited to only a high voltage pv), have a battery that will last the entire day(or longer) and will give me better vapor and taste. The chuck looks like a good choice, but i would really like to order everything (batteries, charger, attys, etc) from one place. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Silver Bullet, altsmoke.com
He may be out of batteries, though. The SB is built like a tank!

I'm also interested in the Joker, it comes with batts and charger, but can't recommend it since I've never owned one.
*THE JOKER*

If you don't mind something expensive, I love my GGTS:
The Golden Greek

any of the big-battery mods that use the 18650 battery will last more than one day between chargings.

vaporAdam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
Upstate,NY
I went ahead and purchased the Ultimate Indulgence kit from vaporjunction, the owner Travis was very kind and helpful, as i had some questions about the device and some accessories that came with it, within 5 mins of placing my order i received my tracking number and its been marked shipped, i really couldnt be happier with a company, i would definately recommend vaporjunction as a vendor to anyone looking for a great price on a new mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread