Mod Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
We have so many creative people making some really great mods, I thought there was a need for a thread of mod requests for people like me who are less talented. This is my request:

I love my Penstyle but would LOVE to have an SD equivalant mod for my 4072 atomisers. My second choice would be a juicebox type. Would someone PLEASE make me one???

PLEASE PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

liquidx

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Greece
I would like an i-Cig

liquidx-albums-i-cig-picture543-icig.jpg

:p

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
There was already a thread where modders could add their name to a list of people that would be willing to do custom work and repairs for others:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/9264-repair-custom-modders-service-list.html
There wasn't really many modders interested in doing a bunch of stuff for other people, mostly because the cost of materials, and the fear of breaking someone elses stuff, etc., so I don't think you guys are going to have much luck. Although I might be able to help some of you if no one else offers to help, although I can't promise you that it'll look pretty.

nitewriter: I could make you a "juicebox" style battery pack e-cig. I would need a full 4072 (atomizer, cart, and either a battery or a usb passthrough) as well as a working camera battery (or a similar or better battery) - the more mAh the longer it'll last.

rejoice: I might be able to do that if you gave me a regular passthrough, but Idk, I just don't think I would be able to take the passthrough apart and be able to put most of it back together very neatly. But if you don't mind the duct-tape look then okay, lol.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I hope to be offering some more mods for sale soon. I don't do anything fancy though. Basic black rectangular boxes with manual switches fitted to DSE901 and possibly M401 connectors. Penstyle ones are hard to do, because of the way the atomizer screws down so far over the battery connector. It CAN be done, with a bit of time and the right epoxy or glue to keep it in place, but mine do not look nearly as nice as DSE901 mods, where the connector sits flat and flush within the hole on the battery holder, and the epoxy or glue is on the INSIDE of the box. I'm planning on making 2 or 3 styles. One that takes 1 3.7volt AA size Lithium ion battery one that takes 3 common AA 1.2 volt batteries like NiCD or NiMH, and perhaps one that will take 2 3volt CR2 cells for maximum vapour

If you are interested in a mod, let me know, I'll count up how many requests I get to see if it's worthwhile ordering a bunch of batteries to sacrifice. How much they will be will depend on how many people want one.
I also will pay you for dead batteries. $2 each for every Dse901, DSE801 or penstyle, or M401/402/403/intellicig evo

Last edited:

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I hope to be offering some more mods for sale soon. I don't do anything fancy though. Basic black rectangular boxes with manual switches fitted to DSE901 and possibly M401 connectors. Penstyle ones are hard to do, because of the way the atomizer screws down so far over the battery connector. It CAN be done, with a bit of time and the right epoxy or glue to keep it in place, but mine do not look nearly as nice as DSE901 mods, where the connector sits flat and flush within the hole on the battery holder, and the epoxy or glue is on the INSIDE of the box. I'm planning on making 2 or 3 styles. One that takes 1 3.7volt AA size Lithium ion battery one that takes 3 common AA 1.2 volt batteries like NiCD or NiMH, and perhaps one that will take 2 3volt CR2 cells for maximum vapour.

I only need to find a good, cheap, reliable source of batteries, or a bunch of dead ones. I will pay for dead batts. $2 for a DSE901 mini, DSE801 penstyle or M401/402/403/intellicig EVO.

I will send you a bunch of dead stuff, u do not have to pay me
send a PM and I will try to get these out in the next few days
901's supers, mini, it is still early in the weekend, so by Sunday, will see what else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread