Mod that uses 16340 OR 14500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
What type of mod are you looking for? There's lots of them that run 14500's and a few that'll take 16340's. Most people buy a mod with the features they want, then buy the batteries to match.

If you're wanting something cheap try the boxmods here Custom Mods. They also have them in kits if you want to spend an hour putting one together. They take 14500's. If you want to go HV they have the Maxi Rough Stack. 3.7 or 6 volts! that will take 2 16340's for 6v. The dse 905 also takes 14500's. There's lots more if you just look around a bit.

navyblew

Dec 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
What type of mod are you looking for? There's lots of them that run 14500's and a few that'll take 16340's. Most people buy a mod with the features they want, then buy the batteries to match.

If you're wanting something cheap try the boxmods here Custom Mods. They also have them in kits if you want to spend an hour putting one together. They take 14500's. If you want to go HV they have the Maxi Rough Stack. 3.7 or 6 volts! that will take 2 16340's for 6v. The dse 905 also takes 14500's. There's lots more if you just look around a bit.

You know, after looking at how affordable batteries are, you're right, I might as well get one that fits my needs and just buy whatever batteries I need for it.

So, I guess what I want is the following.

VERY long battery life, 510 connection, choice of voltages (whether by adjusting the PV, or by changing batteries)

HOPEFULLY under a hundred bucks

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
You know, after looking at how affordable batteries are, you're right, I might as well get one that fits my needs and just buy whatever batteries I need for it.

So, I guess what I want is the following.

VERY long battery life, 510 connection, choice of voltages (whether by adjusting the PV, or by changing batteries)

HOPEFULLY under a hundred bucks
I've got the Maxi Rough Stack from Madvapes with 3000 mah 18650's @3.7v. The Riva is 750 mah and will last most people around 6 to 8 hours for comparison. Those 18650's will last 2 days on a charge if I need to let them go that long, you can't get much better than that. Plus the Maxi Rough Stack can go HV if you want. I've got batt's and atty's to run it at 6v. It's quite versatile for a $50 mod and it's built like a tank. If you've got $100 to spend you can pick up the mod, a couple of batt's, charger and still have some $$ left for a few atty's or some juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread