The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Modding KR808 PCC to fit greencigs (video)

Discussion in 'KR808/GC cartomizer Mod Spec.' started by needvapor, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

lemoyneiv from Nhaler's forums posted this great idea with pics.. unfortunately mine is not as neat as that.
    Thank you again for this GREAT idea!
    I made a video of my "mangling it" LOL I am sure there is a better tip for this on the dremel.. I ended up making a mess.. but I can get my carts in there now! LOL..

2. DaMulta

DaMulta Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
    oo NOO she has the power tools!!!!

Nice video, and I'm happy that it worked out in the end. I was scared you were going to eat all the way threw it, and or threw the side!

3. SharpandPointy

SharpandPointy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2009
    Taxachusetts
    I just did modified mine this morning. I used a small diameter sanding drum for the Dremel. This is great mod. Thanks for the video

4. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Great Video Lori :) it was like I was standing over your shoulder looking at you ... LOL

5. iJax

iJax Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    California
    This vid is now flagged as private...can't view it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.