Model with the longest cartridge life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm looking to purchase a different model from the one I started out with (a 901).

I love the one I have, but I'm finding myself constantly topping off the cartridge to get the flavor and throat hit that I like. It's no big deal at home, but in public it makes me self-conscious. I walk everywhere, and it's a pain to stop often and find a spot to drip, then I get nic-juice all over my hands or clothes. I'd like to find a "walkabout" model that lasts a long time without having to refill. Any suggestions? Or is there some technique I could use with my 901 to make it last longer?

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Everyone has their own personal preference on e-cigs, so I wouldnt recommend one as such for that reason.

however, the cart on the 901 is small, so check out Penstyles, Dura C/Yeti/Titan/Joye510 ( all the same model with different names) Kissbox by Janty.

Or if you are interested in something with a longer battery life.
JantyStick, Scredriver, Prodigy and the GG

There are plenty of video reviews on all of those, one of them I am sure will be spot on for you.

prof beard

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Stafford UK
Everyone has their own personal preference on e-cigs, so I wouldnt recommend one as such for that reason.

however, the cart on the 901 is small, so check out Penstyles, Dura C/Yeti/Titan/Joye510 ( all the same model with different names) Kissbox by Janty.

Or if you are interested in something with a longer battery life.
JantyStick, Scredriver, Prodigy and the GG

There are plenty of video reviews on all of those, one of them I am sure will be spot on for you.

I use Titan carts on both my 901 and Screwdriver - they fit and are much bigger than the 901 carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread