The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

moderators, administrators, member ranks, etc?

Discussion in 'Forum How-To's' started by joe555, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. slumdog

slumdog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

How would you go about becoming a moderator..Do you have to be invited..or apply...I am here all the time and would love an honor like this, as I have not been this passionate about anything in years....

2. JerryRM

JerryRM ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Send a PM to Angus, tell him that you would like to be a moderator. If you have any previous experience or qualifications, let him know that. Also, occasionally Angus will post to inform the members that there is an opening and that anyone interested should apply for it.

3. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    Actually, I advise waiting until I announce openings, right here in this very forum. Then, if you are still interested, PM me at that time. If you shoot me a PM now, I will forget all about it in a week. I have way too much stuff going on to remember things like this, and I am inundated with PMs on a daily basis.

4. slumdog

slumdog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks guys I will keep my eyes on this thread, I love Ecf and the family created here...kudos for such a great community...

5. Gummy Bear

Gummy Bear Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2010
    orlando fl
    Now perhaps someone will PM me and explain why the same thing happened to me.

6. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    gummy, you might be better off starting a new thread on this for yourself - you also should find out why you show as a 'full' member instead of an 'ultra' member .......

7. JerryRM

There's something going on with that "*". I remember when Bella got it, she was puzzled too, Gummy. They ended up making her a moderator. I don't think you want to be a moderator, though, so there has to be another reason in your case.

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW !!!!!!

8. JerryRM

Gummy, maybe you can do something creative with it, like *|*, or even *V*. How about *T*, or *=* ?? You have an entire keyboard to work with, use your imagination. :thumb: :D

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.