Modified my VTR to fit a iTaste 30B

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyob1

Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
NW Florida
I just finished modifying my VTR to fit my 30B's.. I was kinda bummed when I found out that the VTR wouldn't accept the 30B's so I was using the extension tube that came with the mod. I really like the vape I get with a single micro coil in the 30B. I did a write-up in the New Members Forum when I first joined on how I did it. I just used a Dremel and a grinding/sanding drum.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...b-dual-coil-conversion-single-micro-coil.html

The 30B has a diameter of about 20.4mm and the VTR was just almost exactly 1.1mm too narrow, but I noticed the base fit in fine if I slid it in from the side, I then noticed that there seemed to be plenty of "meat" on the ring that could be removed.. So, I did it.. took about 15 minutes of grinding and measuring... eventually I got it, and theres still a good amount of metal left on the ring.. I did remove the top part of the VTR (4 torx screws) to make it more accessible and lessen the likelihood of a slip or any other collateral damage to the mod.

Notice that I also took emory cloth and removed the hideous black stripes from the 30B. It looked like a Skynet bumblebee before
I also did the carbon fiber vinyl wrap a few days ago using some vinyl I ordered on ebay and trimmed with a razor.
1.jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread