Mods I Built over the weekend!!!L@@K

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyGoggles

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Just wanted to show off what I did with the junk parts I've been accumulating.
newmods1.jpg newmods2.jpg
1) on the left: G-blu :2cool:

battery from my BLU PACK PCC, Charging board from the Blu L88b usb charger
808d connecter from a premium brand auto battery(suck-switch died).
The housing was a usb-to-cableTV interface stick that I lost the remote for some years ago.

the zip ties were temporary but I'm not bothered by them, so i'll just leave them there for added rugged-ness
;)

2) on the Right: Darth Vapor :D

I had a left-over psp housing from a project I did a year or so ago, and when i was looking through my parts bins for li-ion cells, I came across 2X3600mAh psp batteries and 1X1200mAh. I rarely carry my psp anymore since I got my DInc2, so I made some battery terminals from a contact spring(flashlight), and whiddled the case down to a battery box. I gutted another 808d battery and used the tube and connector to throw this together. It looks crappy but outperforms the original battery by leaps and bounds.
IMG_20120109_154947.jpg
I'm happy with both.
they're not good looking but they work wonderfully. this is day three on the first 3600 psp battery:blink:

CowboyGoggles

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2012
Huntsville, AL
which one? the white case is a battery compartment from a playstation portable. the little one on the left is a NTSC/USB adapter that i gutted out.

I carry it everywhere now. It gives clouds of tasty vapor with the 2 Ohm cartos.:vapor:
it's just a little bigger than a BIC lighter, and runs almost two days on a single charge.

+ with built in charger I carry less equipment around.:blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread