Mojito Review? (And a custom flavor suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sob80sup81

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Indonesia
Hi all,

I'm interested to know what people think about Mojito flavor, i'm about to place an order and thinking about getting some heavy flavors like kretek, coffee mocha and some light flavors too, as i have never heard anyone made a review on Mojito yet i'm curious under which category it falls into, is it light or heavy flavor?

One more thing, i'm thinking of mixing vanilla, butter cream and coconut for custom flavor, anyone think of better idea for something in between light and heavy flavor? I've tasted TV's vanilla and i love it, but it's a little to light for me so i'm thinking of mixing it with something more towards heavy flavor, any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

PS. I'm not into cinnamon

Thanks...!!! :D

vleath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Dallas
I just go the Mojito. You can taste the mint and lime. It seems that it would go well if I was actually drinking a mojito. I do not care for it but I bet someone else would especially if you like lime. I did not immediately dislike it though like some other flavors. I would not keep from placing the order based on my review because out of all the flavors I have tried (over 20) I seem to be stuck on vanilla, kent, virginia blend, and RY4. I just cannot seem to get to smoking anything else. Well I do like menthol but have not found a flavor that does not taste like mouthwash. I also got the coffee mocha it is also a great coffee flavor and might be good with a cup of joe in the morning but I dont drink joe in the morning so it is just too strong for me. But both flavors smell great have great vapor just not for me.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
Yeah, my sample is aging... if I get around to it I'll give it another run today. But it's def nice and lime-y & mint-y so if you like those you'll surely like it.

As for the Vanilla... the buttercream is a pretty light flavor too, I think. The coconut seems to be pretty robust, though. Banana always seems to come out well in TV mixes, as does rum, so maybe Vanilla Banana Creme or Vanilla Butter Rum?

brownsfan

Feb 4, 2010
Cleveland
I LOVE mojito... i've never actually had the drink, so I can't comment on it's accuracy, but it is easily my new favorite juice since receiving it last week. It's like a milder, richer peppermint - with mint / lime and lots of vapor.

Lemme say it again - I LOVE it.

For reference on my tastes I'm a big fan of peppermint, tastyfinger, and a mentholated grape from TV, not so big a fan of AC (too strong for me), and German Choc Cake (too much coconut for me)...

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
not so big a fan of AC (too strong for me), and German Choc Cake (too much coconut for me)...
I asked Geoff if they can make GCC without the coconut. He said that without the coconut it wouldn't be GCC, but they can make that.

I decided not to buy it this time as I have 2 other chocolates in my order, but I like the idea of chocolate cake with buttery pecan frosting.

Funny how taste buds work. I taste no mint in my Mojito. Not a drop. I taste lime, and I taste spice... like a light clove taste, but no mint.

The flavor seems to coat the mouth, leaving it feeling fresh and crisp. heh, maybe this is the mint you all are referring to, but it doesn't taste like mint to me. Go figure.

At any rate I love it, it's very good, and as a former menthol smoker who doesn't like the taste of menthol vapes, it's perfect. Great mouth feel.

It hasn't taken over AC as my #1 vape, but it is a very close second.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
For a custom: Cherry brandy is nice - sweet though - the cherry isnt too candy like either - huge plus. Helps if youve HAD real cherry brandy though, cos the real stuff has a bit of a medicinal smell to it - and this is dead on accurate - and I love it. Id put this one into a light flavor though as its not 'heavy' its just right.

The new mint choc chip is lovely, very flavorful, not TOO minty (at first it as but it doesnt stay super minty the whole vape, as I hate toothpaste vapes, this isnt one), Id call it a strong flavor all over though. I keep giving myself headaches because I dont know when to stop vaping it (ok I do know but I dont stop lol)
I havent had it but Ive heard the blueberry pie/cake/something is very good.

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
I drink Mojitos but I only like my adaptation- and not sure it could be converted to TV- I make a normal Mojito not a lot of mint (3-4 leaves muddled) about half a lime but the secret is I use 7-up/sprite/lemon lime soda for the base- it comes out lighter,sweeter and just tart enough.

ok time to plant my mint for the summer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread