Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
:banana::banana::banana:We're Baaack! :banana::banana::banana:

Welcome to Molehill Mountain Drip Tips home on ECF.
Glad to have you join us for kickin' back and relaxing, as well as enjoying our custom, handmade drip tips.
You can find our store here: https://www.molehillmountainart.com

A sampling of our work:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Guess what?? I have new tips today. What a coincidence! :thumbs: Sparkles. So many beautiful sparkles!

IMG_4308.JPG
IMG_4315.JPG
IMG_4311.JPG
IMG_4321.JPG
IMG_4325.JPG
IMG_4317.JPG
IMG_4323.JPG
IMG_4313.JPG

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Kayte dahlink!!!!!!! You just put the biggest smile on my face (seeing this thread open up!). Chili and I have been sitting on the edges of our seats (so to speak) waiting for you!

Welcome HOME, honey, and WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

images

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Kayte dahlink!!!!!!! You just put the biggest smile on my face (seeing this thread open up!). Chili and I have been sitting on the edges of our seats (so to speak) waiting for you!

Welcome HOME, honey, and WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

images
Hello hello! SO good to be back. It feels like I finally arrived home after being sent on an impossible mission. lol You put a huge smile on my face! :wub:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Dale!!! My whole world hasn't been the same without all of you!! :wub: It's been a crazy year! I doubt it's over. :lol:

So how the heck is everyone?? I know I've missed out on all kinds of fun (and probably not so fun) news.
I guess my biggest news at the moment is that Doug has gotten a 'regular' job. It's supposed to be part time, so he can keep doing what he loves (making tips ;) ), but they're sure eating into his days, so far. lol He's been there about a month now. And me? I'm still doing the grandma thing, and playing with paint. Oh... and I just got rid of our 24 year old sofa. It was a big green sectional, with a sleeper in it. I couldn't move it around by myself anymore, so I traded it in for something lighter. YAY! But now I need a new rug. :rolleyes::sneaky::lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Dale!!! My whole world hasn't been the same without all of you!! :wub: It's been a crazy year! I doubt it's over. :lol:

So how the heck is everyone?? I know I've missed out on all kinds of fun (and probably not so fun) news.
    I guess my biggest news at the moment is that Doug has gotten a 'regular' job. It's supposed to be part time, so he can keep doing what he loves (making tips ;) ), but they're sure eating into his days, so far. lol He's been there about a month now. And me? I'm still doing the grandma thing, and playing with paint. Oh... and I just got rid of our 24 year old sofa. It was a big green sectional, with a sleeper in it. I couldn't move it around by myself anymore, so I traded it in for something lighter. YAY! But now I need a new rug. :rolleyes::sneaky::lol:
    I know, it’s been a rough year but it’s almost over o_O Time just flies by these days :blink:

You already know I went back to work. Kids okay, DH okay, Bela’s great! Little Lyriq had her tonsils out ;)
    I pretty much work, eat and sleep :laugh:

Happy Doug and you have some regular income :thumb: Sounds like it was high time you had a new sofa ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread