Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Yay-y-y-y-y-y, Kayte! Congratulations on all fronts. Gad, you're a busy woman and boy am I slow. Splat any champagne left ?........Really, really nice to see Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips back on ECF and a group of it's fans......"fanning." Ha! Gorgeous tips, Kayte. Hello, everybody! Let's "get down." :banana:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Good morning Chooch and all that follow.:)
No champagne left, soo sorry, :pervy: how about a nice cup of coffee this fine sunny morning.
svAlP5F.gif

Last edited:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Yay-y-y-y-y-y, Kayte! Congratulations on all fronts. Gad, you're a busy woman and boy am I slow. Splat any champagne left ?........Really, really nice to see Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips back on ECF and a group of it's fans......"fanning." Ha! Gorgeous tips, Kayte. Hello, everybody! Let's "get down." :banana:
Morning! My goodness I have missed you! :wub:

Good morning Chooch and all that follow.:)
No champagne left, soo sorry, :pervy: how about a nice cup of coffee this fine sunny morning.
svAlP5F.gif
Thanks for the coffee! After all that champagne last night and celebrating I really need some coffee!
Happy Saturday morning to you :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
:banana::banana::banana:We're Baaack! :banana::banana::banana:

Welcome to Molehill Mountain Drip Tips home on ECF.
Glad to have you join us for kickin' back and relaxing, as well as enjoying our custom, handmade drip tips.
You can find our store here: https://www.molehillmountainart.com

A sampling of our work:

I do have a question for you... does it cost more to special order? Or are we still looking at around 35 dollars (or less)?

I have an rta i rather enjoy with a new mod I have. The rta, however, doesn't match the mod (sadly) what I am thinking would be to pull the ensemble together with a nice drip tip which matches via color scheme.

mod is this here:

authentic-tesla-nano-120w-tc-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod-brass-zinc-alloy-7120w-2-x-18650.jpg

However the drip tip I need is to replace the tip on a serpent mini, which is a 13mm wide drip tip, with an inner air flow diameter of 9.5mm at the top which cones down to a standard 5mm 510 drip tip connection held in place by two fat orings. Picture follows:

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

According to the dimensions I found online the drip tips adds an additional 14.3mm in height to the rta.

So... how much would something cost special order with a choice of materials and colors in this size - or is it even possible?

I could run out and buy a brass serpent mini, but I think even if I did that I might still enjoy a beautiful drip tip...

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Beautiful!

And yes... I'm lurking. ..
Thanks Opinionated! Feel free to lurk or join in on the banter. We're an easy going bunch. :)

Chooch, I haven't kept up with all the new stuff either. I don't think I want to know what I'm missing out on! I'm down to using two, throughout the day, at this point. My silly little eleaf iStick 20 and my Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3. Love them both for different reasons.

Kinda sad that I missed out on the champagne last night. :toast: :sneaky:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
@Opinionated - Cost would be $35 + shipping. I'll have to give Doug the info on what you're looking for and see if it's doable with the inserts we have available. I don't think we'd be able to do that type of bore change, particularly with it going from so large, down to a standard 510. Our 510's are either 3.5mm or 4.7mm. There is a stem on them, that the acrylic or wood has to attach to, so it's not the same as doing a metal tip that's all one piece and can have the slope. But... what do I know? I'll ask the guy that actually makes them. ;) He won't be home until after 5:00 today.
Beautiful mod!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
@Opinionated - Cost would be $35 + shipping. I'll have to give Doug the info on what you're looking for and see if it's doable with the inserts we have available. I don't think we'd be able to do that type of bore change, particularly with it going from so large, down to a standard 510. Our 510's are either 3.5mm or 4.7mm. There is a stem on them, that the acrylic or wood has to attach to, so it's not the same as doing a metal tip that's all one piece and can have the slope. But... what do I know? I'll ask the guy that actually makes them. ;) He won't be home until after 5:00 today.
Beautiful mod!

Thank you so much for checking. :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
G'morning, Chili. :) It's warm here,........my deck and outside furniture are turning green again! I hear my neighbor's A/C running. My windows are open and the fans are whirling.......Only in the last week have some of the tree leaves turned yellow.......plenty still green........THIS ain't right ! o_O

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
........But I look better in winter stuff.......especially under a throw. :p AND, sleeping on the couch in front of a wood burning fireplace while hubby stays awake to tend.....is just the "cats pajamas." :laugh:

Yep! Retirement is great! This is the first year I don't have to go out in the cold to go to work! No more spending money on dress slacks and blouses! It's all about flannel shirts, jeans, flannel pj's, big oversized robes and fluffy socks! And that big oak tree we cut down has us set for firewood here too!
Cat's Pajamas! I need some pj's with cats on them!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Gadzooks ! I AM getting old, old, old. Had forgotten your last yr of doing school work was last yr. and how excited you were about your upcoming retirement. One of the many great things you find out in your first yr is you don't HAVE to do what you don't WANT to do........ Sometimes though that can lead to a bit of confusion on others members of the family. It can take them a while to "get" your new "style" of living. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread