Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
YOU WHO, Oh QQQQQQQQQQQQ-TTTTTTTTTTTT! (come on down!)

Been checking out the rest of ECF which I've not done for quite a while. Holy cow, am I behind on all the new stuff. :facepalm:

LOL!!!!!! I recognize about one name out of 127 these days. :facepalm:

Cat's Pajamas! I need some pj's with cats on them!

Would a Kat IN pj's work? ;)

• Love
Reactions: Qew and Kayte

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Hiya!
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was busy. Doug works Saturdays (his weekend consist of Sunday and Monday), so I had plenty of time to do some painting. Spent yesterday putting the hanging hardware on some and got them over to the gallery. Then we went to the walmart. Did you know that's how you say it if you're rural? "The Walmart." City folk can say 'I'm going to walmart', but if you live in the country, you're going to The Walmart. :rules:
I got a new hair thingy, thinking I'd try to make it look a little nicer than throwing it up in a claw. Stupid thing fell out within 5 minutes. I'm not good at hair and desperately need it cut. :sneaky:

Flannel pj's with kat's on them sound perfect. Or is that purrfect? Although I don't do flannel pj's. I must be missing out. :sneaky:
Chilicat.. did you get some stretchy pants to celebrate retirement? Congratulations! You made it!

So glad you guys found your way to the thread, Merry and JoAnn!

Wish you guys could come hang out in my yard. The cherry trees are such an intense orange right now. Gorgeous!!! *I love autumn.*

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hey Kayte! We have four Walmarts here in Mckinney! Great place to buy flannel pj's :)
And yes, I absolutely did get my retirement stretchy pants! I live in them now! Unfortunately they were roomy and comfy but are now getting a wee bit tight :shock:
How that has happened, I just don't know!
I wish I could come hang out! Autumn and Spring our my favorites! Not your hot and not to cold. Just Right :banana:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
I do have a question for you... does it cost more to special order? Or are we still looking at around 35 dollars (or less)?

I have an rta i rather enjoy with a new mod I have. The rta, however, doesn't match the mod (sadly) what I am thinking would be to pull the ensemble together with a nice drip tip which matches via color scheme.

Mod is this here:

authentic-tesla-nano-120w-tc-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod-brass-zinc-alloy-7120w-2-x-18650.jpg

However the drip tip I need is to replace the tip on a serpent mini, which is a 13mm wide drip tip, with an inner air flow diameter of 9.5mm at the top which cones down to a standard 5mm 510 drip tip connection held in place by two fat orings. Picture follows:

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

According to the dimensions I found online the drip tips adds an additional 14.3mm in height to the rta.

So... how much would something cost special order with a choice of materials and colors in this size - or is it even possible?

I could run out and buy a brass serpent mini, but I think even if I did that I might still enjoy a beautiful drip tip...
Hey, Opinionated... I asked Doug and he said that in theory, he can do it (or close to it.) We'll have to see about in reality. lol But, he's willing to give it a try. If you could email him, that would be great. His email is thedustmaker@comcast.net. Hopefully we can come up with one that will work for you. Thanks!

Have to whoop him at cards now. (Ha. Yeah right.)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hey, Opinionated... I asked Doug and he said that in theory, he can do it (or close to it.) We'll have to see about in reality. lol But, he's willing to give it a try. If you could email him, that would be great. His email is thedustmaker@comcast.net. Hopefully we can come up with one that will work for you. Thanks!

Have to whoop him at cards now. (Ha. Yeah right.)

Hope you got him whooped! Hahaha.

Just a heads up - I'll send the email when I can. My stepson and his family are here visiting this week so I am so very busy atm. Can't do anything when the grandkids are awake, and when they aren't I've been kind of tired myself. lol. (A two year old and three year old are enough to make anyone tired! Hahaha )

So I will get it sent off as soon as I can! Just wanted you to know so you weren't wondering what happened if I'm not very fast!

Tell him thank you - and I'll talk to you soon! This is very exciting!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
"The Walmart."

Welp, I AM a city girl (one of the biggest cities), and it sounds p(urr)fectly right to me! But then again, every freeway here is called THE (before the number or name). THE 405. THE Ventura.

THE Walmart.

Teehee. :blush:

Choochoolina, ready, set........

c9788a1ccad63ed802c0877b24103e01---birthday-birthday-ideas.jpg

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOSHH! YAY! I'm so happy to see you back here, Kayte!

latest

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late but I just haven't been checking in to ECF lately and wow, it's changed?!

We had our first snow today, just a little bit stuck, didn't even cover the grass, but it's cold! I'm glad I did check here tonight, I feel warmer already. :wub:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Chili, I just got out of Kat's wine glass and now on the dance floor with Qew. :p

Qew, ECF IS different in small ways which is always just enough to make trouble for ME. :facepalm: As for cold, we are Boy Scout ready to battle the elements. Why hubby has spent his summer chopping approx. 2 cords of wood.......That is at "station #1", the chopping block, on the ground near the shed......Station #2 is a "feeder rack" under the deck, by the garage/workshop, near the stairs to the upper deck, AND finally Station #3 is a "feeder to the fireplace rack" .....inside the screened porch to be fed by the #2 Station. Yessiree Bob, we got this cold weather chill beat.......Then there's the just two clicks on the thermostat "action plan." :lol::lol::lol:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOSHH! YAY! I'm so happy to see you back here, Kayte!

latest

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late but I just haven't been checking in to ECF lately and wow, it's changed?!

We had our first snow today, just a little bit stuck, didn't even cover the grass, but it's cold! I'm glad I did check here tonight, I feel warmer already. :wub:
Qew! You came just in time for champagne! According to Chooch the champagne fountain flows continously!

Chili, I just got out of Kat's wine glass and now on the dance floor with Qew. :p

Qew, ECF IS different in small ways which is always just enough to make trouble for ME. :facepalm: As for cold, we are Boy Scout ready to battle the elements. Why hubby has spent his summer chopping approx. 2 cords of wood.......That is at "station #1", the chopping block, on the ground near the shed......Station #2 is a "feeder rack" under the deck, by the garage/workshop, near the stairs to the upper deck, AND finally Station #3 is a "feeder to the fireplace rack" .....inside the screened porch to be fed by the #2 Station. Yessiree Bob, we got this cold weather chill beat.......Then there's the just two clicks on the thermostat "action plan." :lol::lol::lol:

I can see it in my head! Dancing on stacks of firewood with a disco ball and champagne in hand! Frost on the house tops today but highs in the upper 60s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread