Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
That's funny Chooch! Mr. Chili had NO teeth and totally gave up on dentures but it is amazing what he can est without teeth! We have to shred up chicken and turkey very fine but he WILL be eating turkey! We love leftovers too and I make a really good turkey pot pie!
I also cooked a pork but roast for pull pork tomorrow and just finished some baked beans.
Hey Kayte, I would trade all my turkey for some New Mexico green chilies. You can take the girl out of New Mexico but you can't take the New Mexico out of the girl :)
Gonna save some of that pork for some yummy posole!
Santa Fe was always so beautiful at Xmas time with the lovely luminarias :wub:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Just in case I don't make it back from the kitchen in time, Happy Thanksgiving Mountaineers!

Now, moving forward, it's time (hint) to think about (hint) Christmas Cheer! (cough, hint hint hint!) :D

2356.png

I couldn't find a good quality image, but I think you know what I mean, right? :laugh:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
'Morning, all youse guys. :D:D:D:) Got the Christmas Tree tip on the left and it's so festive. Take outside and you'd think Kayte put some twinkling lights in there.

Qew, hope your Christmas wish comes true. :)

Chili, you cooking fanatic, bet your house smells delicious all the time ! I'd gain weight just by walking in the front door. LOL

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
I'll be turning my attention to Christmas tips on the next batch he brings me! :hubba::thumbs:

Chili, lots of places ship NM chili nation wide now! Hatch, NM has really branched out! There's a bunch grown around Socorro these days, too. We love 505 and Santa Fe Ole'. Both are great choices.
I have a friend that moved to New York for a few years (she's back here now) and was on top of the world when she found chili's from Hatch in her local grocery last year. lol

Hmmm... love a good posole!

Qew, hope you're having fun doing all that cooking! I attempted two desserts today. Sure have to get creative with no gluten and no sugar. o_O We'll see!

Chooch, sounds like our turkey's could get together and make a real one. Oh... and my grandmother most often kept her teeth in her pocket. That provided me with all kinds of entertaining thoughts when I was little. :lol:

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
The turkey is in the oven. The giblets are boiling on the stove. The casseroles are ready when we are. In another 4 hrs. the last minute, frantic make everything come out hot at the same time.... work begins! :facepalm: Happy Thanksgiving, Mountaineers. :wub:
Haha. We just finished and I gave up! I told everyone that if the food wasn't hot enough that this is why man created the microwave!
Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

Reactions: Kayte and Qew

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Coma-tummy-cose, but hi.

We ate, we drank, we partied, and we danced right along to a (professional) songster of the James Taylor genre. I sweated over a big ol' broccoli casserole for 2 days (I really don't love cooking any more). It's the traditional green beanie one, but with broc instead. I doctored it up with New Zealand sharp cheddar and a huge amount of sour creme.

VERY loverly, each and every morsel of the evening.

Q-T, nice to "see" you again, dear one!

Kat - come on over and sit by my woodstove. I'll even build a fire for you! I've successfully kept myself warm while Doug is at work. :cool:

It just might happen some day, my sweetie. Keep those home fires a-burning, kiddo. You might just be shocked at the arrival of a cement and high heeled gal someday. ;)

Hi everyone! It's been a busy week... and today is only Monday. I think my weeks are happening on different days or something. :pervy: Doug didn't work 'at work' today, so he finally got some time in the shop to finish up my beautiful new batch of tips. YAY!
They're on the website now. :)
https://www.molehillmountainart.com

View attachment 701675 View attachment 701679 View attachment 701681

View attachment 701677 View attachment 701683

:hubba: :hubba:

Pretttttttttttttty!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Gorgeous, Hobbs! :hubba: No better picts can be found. Such a "lens" artist. :D Good to see you again. :thumbs:

Kat, the "coma" is real. :p Our second day of eating turkey dinner absolutely did us in. Tryptophans with carbs are great sleep inducers.......only I'd have to buy a king sized bed to accommodate my expanded body size. :facepalm:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
I'm just now coming out of the turkey coma. :eek: Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hobbs! Good to see you and chooch is right... your photos are beautiful! And so are your tips. :hubba: Thanks, so much!

:banana::banana:It's Small Business Day! As a Thank You for supporting our small business, please enjoy a site wide discount of 15%. Enter SB15 at check out. :wub::banana::banana:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
:) Good Tuesday morning, Mountaineers ! Now that I've decided to not even look at any food until Christmas, thought you all could give me some pointers on how to get my nutrients just by breathing. :p

I managed to snag one of those new fangled Innokin Ares tanks yesterday; and because it comes with green o rings, Kayte's cute and springy Dot Shifter was the perfect tip for Easter "speckle-ness." :wub:

img_4311-jpg.697917

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Thank you, chooch. :wub: Hope it goes with your green o-rings fabulously! :thumbs:

Who has their tree up? I'm pondering that tonight would be a good time to get started on the decorating. Doug might disagree. He's been at work since early early this morning. He might just be ready to nap.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Not me. Last tree up was FIL last Christmas here 2011. Went from two Christmas trees and 3 light bedecked fake, decorator trees up all year, swags on upstairs landing and stair rail, front porch railing swags with lights , every front window (12) with wreath and candle, front door wreath with 2 small trees on either side, mantle swag and large wreath above, giant candles and Elf with reindeer, Christmas dining table, kitchen Christmas place mats and napkins, Christmas chochkies everywhere there was space............Now it's a wreath on the front door........I burnt out and no kids to enjoy.......plus we try to head to Memphis to see the youngest.......and her tree. Ha! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread