Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
'Morning, Kat. :) Ha! So, instead of the cookies for the party at K & D bring your finest boxed wine. Think Sirius made a plat of where to park our RV's or pup our tent and one special one for a utility "trench." :laugh:

Got in yesterday my "lost" Sparking Autumn. Mailed on the 16th.....of Oct ! :blink: It's finally home now and shows it's lovely warm colors particularly well on the Bronze ProVari dressed with the brass beauty and extension rings. :wub:

22406348_1672564496151194_6976539642648887635_n.jpg

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Okay, guys, it's Monday :ohmy:........I checked this morning's paper to be sure, and I know it's not one of the happiest days of the week for those still hitting the time clock. However, I want you to know that in checking the "tracking" on Dot Shifter (on previous page) I found Dottie hanging out in Anchorage, AK.........So, I found myself on this particular Monday unusually bothered and bewildered........Not work time traffic bothered and bewildered, thank goodness, but my knickers are in a twist just the same. How in the heck does a Chattanooga, TN address become Anchorage, AK ? o_O

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Okay, guys, it's Monday :ohmy:........I checked this morning's paper to be sure, and I know it's not one of the happiest days of the week for those still hitting the time clock. However, I want you to know that in checking the "tracking" on Dot Shifter (on previous page) I found Dottie hanging out in Anchorage, AK.........So, I found myself on this particular Monday unusually bothered and bewildered........Not work time traffic bothered and bewildered, thank goodness, but my knickers are in a twist just the same. How in the heck does a Chattanooga, TN address become Anchorage, AK ? o_O
Can't like this! Poor Dot Shifter is probably soooooo cold! I hope she makes it home to Tennessee soon!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Thank you, chooch. :wub: Hope it goes with your green o-rings fabulously! :thumbs:

Who has their tree up? I'm pondering that tonight would be a good time to get started on the decorating. Doug might disagree. He's been at work since early early this morning. He might just be ready to nap.
Tree is up and lights were put up on the roof top Friday! Heavy winds today took down the back patio lights so we have to do those again :shock:
I absolutely love Xmas lights! :wub:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Thank you, Chili. :) Just didn't seem possible that two tips in a row would get misdirected right out of Albuquerque . Always in the past zipped through in the right direction. However, got to say the Ares shipped out of N.Y. is also taking its time. Was suppose to be here last Sat. :cry:

No Wind Mariah is going to stop you from enjoying Christmas ! :w00t: Hang those lights, gal. :thumbs:

• Agree
Reactions: Kayte

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hmmm, Choo. I wonder wonder wonder... (who wrote the book of LOVE).

Hope Dottie arrives soon, and your Ares too. It's Xmas time so the PO is prolly a "BIT" overwhelmed.

Let us not speak of winds. We (in SoCal) are going thru the worst of the Santa Anas in a decade and along with that, fires ALL around us. (check the news)

I'm not in a good place, to be honest. This is sick making and frightening and totally depressing to me. Not in a small way. :(

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Wow !!! :ohmy: Kat, more serious fires in the West Coast is something to really be concerned about. Is a "road trip" about due ?

Ares came in yesterday and although I got all four of the air holes open, am still getting a more restricted air flow than I like.......Think using the Wine the last couple of months had something to do with that. Anyway, I've got to fiddle with the build (easy), gauge of wire, coil diameter, etc. to see if I can improve the draw. Otherwise, I'm liking everything about it. :thumbs:

The people in Anchorage helped Dottie get her bearings and had her do a 180. Hope they gave her a compass so she'll make it home in a couple of days. :unsure:

Meanwhile, Kat, put your "bug out" bags by the door and give yourself plenty of time to make it out of danger.....please. :wub:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Morning Kat and Chooch!
Kat, prayers for you and everyone in California. My cousin and his family lost their home and nursing home business to the fires. Thankfully they were able to relocate the nursing home patients before the fire took it all. Take care and my thoughts are with you :wub:

Chooch, so glad Dottie has left Alaska :banana::banana:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
'Morning, Chili. :) What a sad thing for your cousin. People and businesses in Gatlinburg, TN are still recovering from the fires of a couple years ago.

Yep, Dottie is winging her way "thisaway" .......I think. The last notice was her checking out of AK two days ago. So, I'm guessing she's in Memphis, Nashville.....or even Atlanta. Who knows? :p

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Morning Mountaineers!

Aw Kat! So sorry you are going through that! My prayers are with you and all affected by those terrible fires. :nun:

I guess Dottie is taking the scenic route Chooch. Hopefully it will be in your loving hands sooner than later. :)

I ordered a black Ares that SHOULD be here Friday. I'm quite excited to try it out. I think it's more for us restricted airflow MTL's like me. Most of my RTAs are a little too airy for my taste.

Now to find that perfect Christmas tip! ;)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey, JoAnnW. :) Am breaking the Ares down now to recoil with a 28 gauge and higher ohm build. Will use Phil's tool this time as it was hard for me to see Dimi's tool grooves without the magnifier glass. I will also lower the coil a tad closer to the deck.......Really fun to try different things on an easy deck. :D

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Hey, JoAnnW. :) Am breaking the Ares down now to recoil with a 28 gauge and higher ohm build. Will use Phil's tool this time as it was hard for me to see Dimi's tool grooves without the magnifier glass. I will also lower the coil a tad closer to the deck.......Really fun to try different things on an easy deck. :D

Yes it is fun trying new things. I absolutely love the kabuki but I hate having to buy so many replacement coils for it. The vape and draw is perfect for me and it's a "quiet" tank... no popping or crackling.

I hope I'm not disappointed with the Ares because PB's YT videos makes it look so easy to build. Is it "loud"? I don't want something so loud that everyone in the room hears me take a toot! :laugh:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
:) 'Morning, my fellow vapers. Update on Dottie. She has now landed in Chattanooga. Took only 10 days to make that long sightseeing trek to AK then to TN.......Wonder if she took lots of pictures.... :laugh:

JoAnnW, been vaping on the Ares with my second build at 28 gauge, 1.2 ohm, coil a little lower to the "diffuser", all 4 holes open and still a bit restrictive......Then I tried a wider hole diameter drip tip. Ta dah !! The inhale noise is minimal, no leaking and it's 24 mm diameter looks just fine on a ProVari with a beauty ring. Just a thumbnail thickness overhand. Am good to go! :thumbs:

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Good Afternoon Mountaineers! :)

I must say I'm very pleased with the Ares. I've only been vaping on it about 2 hours now but the flavor and draw is perfect for me... AND blessedly quiet!! Right up there with the Kabuki!

The build was very easy and straightforward. That's saying something for me since I have ten thumbs. :laugh: Because I'm impatient, I used one of the included coils which reads .97 ohms. Later I'll make one when it's time to change up.

I was not expecting it today so I was quite surprised to find it in my mailbox. For now, it is a perfect fit for my black and gold Smok AL85.

If it continues to perform like this, I just may get another! :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Yay, JoAnnW ! :thumbs: Ares success! It's simple, gets the job done and has......GREEN o rings. :w00t: As soon as the present tankful is done, gonna change the o rings out and use Dottie that finally showed up today. Think we're happy campers on this Thursday. :D

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Thankfully mine came with black o-rings installed... maybe because I have the black Ares. There are green and white ones in the bag of extras, along with the smoke glass which I like.

I don't think I will be using the green since I don't have anything to go with them. The white ok... just not the green. I didn't get a zombie provari when they were available. :laugh:

Still loving the vape experience. Two of my kabuki just may be retired to the vape stash. ;)

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Sounds like I need to look into an Ares!

Kat! Things okay?? I've seen the awful fires and wondered if they were near you. :shock::( Keep us in the know! I worry. :wub:

Chooch... I would have loved your Christmas house! I could picture it as you were describing it. Gorgeous! And soooo much work. No wonder you got burnt out. I did, too. I don't do near what I used to... much to my sons disappointment. lol I used to hang decorated and lit garland around the entire kitchen... along with 'the giving tree' up there. It was beautiful. The ceiling is gloss white and the lights reflecting off it was so pretty. But, it's so much work to put that up and lots of un-natural stretching takes place. :rolleyes: I told him that he could come put it up anytime he wanted. He did. Once. hahaha
I do miss the Giving Tree. I'd load it with ornaments and specialty candy canes and anyone that dropped by could pick something off the tree. That was always fun and I never had much un-decorating left to do with that one. ;)

This year, I've decorated the living room and just a 'trough' on the kitchen table with pine branches, pine cones and ornaments. Good enough. Doug and I will tackle the front porch tomorrow and get it looking festive.

I've felt crummy all week, so haven't done much. Watson has been sick, so making sure I get him outside in a hurry when the need arises has been my main goal of the week. :eek: Poor little guy. But he seems to be on the mend today. Whew.

Chili - your house sounds wonderful! I love Christmas. :wub:

Evie is in the Christmas Joy ballet again this year. YAY Evie! This afternoon/night I'll have Lydi and Caleb here. Caleb had surgery last Friday and it has been rough! He finally turned the corner yesterday. (Such a relief.) So, I'll tuck him into my bed and wait on him hand and foot tonight.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Sounds like I need to look into an Ares!

Kat! Things okay?? I've seen the awful fires and wondered if they were near you. :shock::( Keep us in the know! I worry. :wub:

Chooch... I would have loved your Christmas house! I could picture it as you were describing it. Gorgeous! And soooo much work. No wonder you got burnt out. I did, too. I don't do near what I used to... much to my sons disappointment. lol I used to hang decorated and lit garland around the entire kitchen... along with 'the giving tree' up there. It was beautiful. The ceiling is gloss white and the lights reflecting off it was so pretty. But, it's so much work to put that up and lots of un-natural stretching takes place. :rolleyes: I told him that he could come put it up anytime he wanted. He did. Once. hahaha
I do miss the Giving Tree. I'd load it with ornaments and specialty candy canes and anyone that dropped by could pick something off the tree. That was always fun and I never had much un-decorating left to do with that one. ;)

This year, I've decorated the living room and just a 'trough' on the kitchen table with pine branches, pine cones and ornaments. Good enough. Doug and I will tackle the front porch tomorrow and get it looking festive.

I've felt crummy all week, so haven't done much. Watson has been sick, so making sure I get him outside in a hurry when the need arises has been my main goal of the week. :eek: Poor little guy. But he seems to be on the mend today. Whew.

Chili - your house sounds wonderful! I love Christmas. :wub:

Evie is in the Christmas Joy ballet again this year. YAY Evie! This afternoon/night I'll have Lydi and Caleb here. Caleb had surgery last Friday and it has been rough! He finally turned the corner yesterday. (Such a relief.) So, I'll tuck him into my bed and wait on him hand and foot tonight.
Rough week for you Kayte. Same here as I started feeling bad to days ago and thought I would get better, no such luck.
Do you xsmokers remember that you knew you were really sick when you couldn't smoke?
I keep trying to vape and I just can't :(
I will know I am better when I can vape again :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread