Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    So, the Molehill Mountain Saga has kind of, sort of come to an end to our great sorrow. However, it is NOT the end of the Molehill gang or our love for all the fabulous Drip Tips we have collected from the talented hands of our favorite makers of beauty :)

Just LOOK at some of the things we have gained while forging great friendships along the way :)

DT3-7-14008_zps62bee2f7.jpg

a5478dfc-f392-4759-ac3e-44b15247c0de_zps3e697e99.jpg

420ecd9d249d814f383c04c21b477461_zps8eb0878e.jpg

MMADT-2_zpsfe88b556.jpg

MMADT-3_zps1bbeb0cf.jpg

Yeah, you see? :?: No way we can allow these beauties to disappear from this great forum of ours so we shall persevere and hope that some day our dear Kayte & Doug can return to us in full form!

More great photos to come and we hope to gain even more friends as we continue in our tradition of upholding the craft of Kayte and Doug and our great friendships gained. Please do come in and meet with us even if we do tend to be braggerts :rolleyes: :D

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Well, I found the bread crumbs and followed y'all on over before I signed off for the evening. Nice digs and great pics dale [emoji4] I will splatter some more glitter around.

Hi lori, dale and classy.

Nite nite and see y'all tomorrow [emoji4][emoji253][emoji99]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Well, I found the bread crumbs and followed y'all on over before I signed off for the evening. Nice digs and great pics dale [emoji4] I will splatter some more glitter around.

Hi lori, dale and classy.

Nite nite and see y'all tomorrow [emoji4][emoji253][emoji99]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you MB! Glad you were willing to come down and join us :)

Have a good night :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Thank you, Dale! I'm here, in the back, trying to think of something to say.
    t1802.gif
    You're welcome Qew! :) It will be easier tomorrow when some of the others come on again ;)
    Why not look through the Brag thread for some photos you are particularly fond of and copy/paste them here like I am? :) Or better yet, post some of your personal DT's? :?:

These are some of mine made from wood :wub: These were my first "special" order tips :)

3AmboynaBurl5-31-13-3_zps1b526725.jpg

Dale's birthday gift to Dale :p :laugh:

The very first MHM DT I ever bought, still have it ;)

HawaiianNaio5-3-13-1_zpsecd0253c.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I saved Kayte's photo of every single tip I bought, I will have to go through post a couple at a time. Starting tomorrow....lol.
    Oh!! Wish I had of been smart enough to do that :?: I wasn't :cry: And now so many are gone and I know not where :(

Tomorrow would be great! :thumb: I should probably stop for the night anyway :blush:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    So this is our new home. New beginnings... with "old" friends. :)

Love your gorgeous tips Dale! :thumb:
    JoAnn! :ohmy: I'm surprised so many are still up and around, this is great! :D

Yes, new home for old friends ;)

Thank you, I'd like to see some of your favorites too :)

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 19, 2012
    B'more MD
    Yeah I'm still up... I was so shocked, sad and heart-broken when I saw the MHM thread "officially" closed even though I knew it was coming, I still wasn't prepared...

This has lifted my spirits. Thanks for doing this Dale. :)

Tomorrow is a new day! ;)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Great to see another MHM thread, so sorry to see the other thread close. But happy we can post our pics and keep the conversation going about these beatiful works of art. All mine make my day prettier, I can't imagine not having these great tips in my life :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread