Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Good afternoon mountain [emoji4] Been busy ar work and just now getting back on.

I love looking at all of the "vintage" MHM pics. Here is a pic of of my first ones back in 2014. Just when I was starting to get into squonking. Now I have mostly squonkers and a couple of non squonkers that are rotated. The green tip atop the Emerald green Provari was my first MHM tips. It was custom made and man I was so excited to have such a beautiful and special tip! There are some tips in the middle too and excuse the one or two non MHM ones. I'll try to do a current pic of all of my MHM tips and post later. Still have them all except for a few that have been PIFd.

ea2bec2a953eecc1395211f17a4058a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gorgeous !

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Morning everyone, Happy Oct :)
    Good morning bnrk :)
    Oh my, it is isn't it! :ohmy:

G'morning, Dale. Just in time for some fresh brew. Thank you! :)

It IS October isn't it, westie. :) Think it's time to take my Haiwaiian floral cushions off the porch furniture. :p
    Good morning Chooch :)

Psst ... RW = Real World ;)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Lori, by all means, feel free to PM me! But...... tee hee....... I'd say 97% of the time, I have no KLUE what anything is!!!
    Lol's!!! It was something of yours. :lol::lol::lol:
    I have no clue for the things I've seen so far, it's definitely a HOOT, and gal YOU crack me up over there!!! :wub:

Good morning, Mountain Gang People. :) Weekend's here and time for the fun stuff......like sleeping in if you can.....or naps whenever it "moves" you. :p
    ....I slept in. :blush: :laugh:

Good morning mountain [emoji4]

Hi chooch [emoji4][emoji477]️ And yes those shootouts were so much fun! If I remember correctly, you were the master sharp shooter. [emoji6] Sometimes I had to retreat, lick my wounds and reload for another try [emoji28] I remember man cave night when I snagged my first segmented wood tip. I did wait about 10 minutes before ambushing the fellows whom seemed a little slow on the draw. Lol

Morning MB :wub:
    Gosh, I had sooo much fun reading/lurking. I'd always end up over there *after* the dust had all settled, I gave up early on, I was never quick enough on the draw. :lol::lol::lol:

Very interesting thread. [emoji4] I used to lurk over there some but now for some reason have lost where it is located.

I'll bring the link next. I'm on my iPad and don't want to lose my post...sometimes I lose them if I leave the page. ;)
    What IS this??
    'Morning, Momma.:) Think we had as much fun and excitement preparing for "Man Cave Night" as actually buying the tip of our dreams. It was astonishing that somewhere around 40 tips posted and inside an hr. all were bought! :w00t: That was when Merryhellion had to sew on a button to the flap on my longjohn Ninja suit. There was mayhem in there!.........We LOVED it!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    That WAS mayhem!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Morning everyone, Happy Oct :)
    Morning Bwest! :wub: Happy Oct to you also!
    Where has this year gone???!!! :blink:

G'morning, Dale. Just in time for some fresh brew. Thank you! :)

It IS October isn't it, westie. :) Think it's time to take my Haiwaiian floral cushions off the porch furniture. :p
    Lol's, yeah....I think soooooo. :lol::oops:

Morning all. :wub: Heading off for more coffee. ;)
    Guess I'd better get moving as well, the mornings about gone here.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    G'morning to you (Lori et al)!

Choo Grans, I'm with ya. ENUF with the acks! My all time fave is when people type "u" in place of "you". I suppose it's understandable to not take the massive amount of time needed to type out the extra two letters......... :facepalm:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    :lol::lol::lol: Acks, Kat? I'm just so not "with it"! :p
    Hey, don't feel like the Lone Ranger (LR...just kidding :laugh:)
    Kat actually pm'd me a list of the acronyms. :lol::lol::lol:
    I'll pm you the link she sent me. :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Thank you, LoriP. :)

You too, Katdarling. :) DH just took a peek at your list and he said, "ACK used to mean acknowledge." Ha! Then I laid RW on him and he said, "Roger Williams!"......= a childhood friend of his. :facepalm:

Splat, the first thing to do is put sheets on your bed and make a pot of coffee! :DNever know when the fatigue will hit or you need a "booster." We've already decorated, so don't have to worry about that. :thumbs:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    The sheets are all washing but I do got coffee going.Is the anything to eat? T.he trail you all left was mighty thin or all picked over.
    Just in case your wondering, yes I'm washing again, I can't get it through anybody's head if they left the clothes sitting in the closet it would stay clean longer.;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread