Molehill Mountain Arts Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Happy Fall! Yes Lori this year has flown by!
View attachment 603693
Nice punkins. :)
Yes, it sure has, especially since May. :facepalm:

Here ya go, honey!

Thank you so much!! :nun:
Huff..huff.. huff..puff..puff..puff..groan, drops suitcases and collapses in to armchair.

Are we done moving now...gasp...good morning.:)
Lol's, we're done. :D

Thank you, LoriP. :)

You too, Katdarling. :) DH just took a peek at your list and he said, "ACK used to mean acknowledge." Ha! Then I laid RW on him and he said, "Roger Williams!"......= a childhood friend of his. :facepalm:

Splat, the first thing to do is put sheets on your bed and make a pot of coffee! :DNever know when the fatigue will hit or you need a "booster." We've already decorated, so don't have to worry about that. :thumbs:
Excellent advice (sheets and coffee)!! :thumbs:

The sheets are all washing but I do got coffee going.Is the anything to eat? T.he trail you all left was mighty thin or all picked over.
Just in case your wondering, yes I'm washing again, I can't get it through anybody's head if they left the clothes sitting in the closet it would stay clean longer.;)
Lol's. :laugh:

Splat, do they already know they have to wear an item twice before washing......and it looks so much better the second time if it's hung back up after the first time? :laugh:
:lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Some cake for you all :)

cake-07.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Ha! I finally tracked you guys down! It takes a lot more than that to get rid of me. :p:laugh:

I'll have to find some of my old drip tip pics...think they might still be on my old computer...don't think I put all the pics on the new one yet...but I'll post some when I find them...do need to take a new family photo sometime...maybe that can be my project for next week, rounding up all the errant little rascals for a nice pic.:lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    We're up too early, Dale; but at least we're eating. :thumbs: I see a catamaran behind the buffet. Think I'll go there to nosh a bit ........and maybe "bum" a ride. :D Thank you.
    Yeah we are. I have a cold, what's your excuse? ;)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Ha! After that large, big, huge slice of cake last night, you'd of thought I'd graze the buffet with less enthusiasm, Splat.........However.......Exercising on the catamaran should use up some of those calories......Wanna come? :D

P.S. Napping has become a very important thing to do. :rolleyes:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning gang, :)

Shoot, Chooch beat me to breakfast, I would have thought she left more.:pervy:
    Seeing as you all got up before the crack of dawn I'll be happy with the almost eight hours of sleep I got.:)
    Eight hours?! :shock: You better be happy , I'd have loved Chooch's six :facepalm:
    Went to sleep some time between 9:30 & 10, got up at 12:30 o_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread