Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Oh believe me Dale I was very happy, clapping my eyes open at just before five it sure beats getting up at two thirty in the morning.:)
Happy heart equals a good nights sleep.
Now If I can get the printer to work today I will really be ecstatic.:nun:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh believe me Dale I was very happy, clapping my eyes open at just before five it sure beats getting up at two thirty in the morning.:)
    Happy heart equals a good nights sleep.
    Now If I can get the printer to work today I will really be ecstatic.:nun:
    Awww, I'm happy your heart is happy:)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    :banana: Ecstatic here...:D the printer works.:banana:Considering the abuse that poor printer has bin through sitting on the porch for a year, that is close to a miracle.It only needs a cartridge of black ink the rest is full.:w00t:
    :w00t:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    Choochie I settle for what I got, I don't want to be greedy, there are other peeps that need it a lot more.:)
    I had bin searching for some lost documents and found all of them and then some.The first thing I did this morning was scan them in.Just to have them has saved me a lot of aggravation :-x of dealing long distance with with overseas government agency's.Believe me when I say the Germans have the U.S. beat by miles when it comes to red tape.:shock:
    A cartridge of ink is a small price to pay.
    That lawyer of mine is going to do cartwheels when i hand her all that stuff.:)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning all. :)

Dale, sorry you're cold is still with you, guess it'll be around at least a few days from the sounds of it. :(

Chooch, I can tell that I don't need as much as I used to, well...my brain thinks I still do, my body seems content with about 7 usually.

Splat, that's great that you found the paperwork you need!!
    Glad your month long ordeal is nearly over!!

I've been up awhile, but just curled up on the sofa with Rita.
    It's gloomy here this a.m. and my motivation to get moving hasn't kicked in yet. :)

Maybe after some more coffee. ;)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Hey there, LoriP. :) Dale has a never ending supply of coffee......but sometimes a hot cocoa is nice for a lazy Sunday too.

Splat, sometimes you just have to roll with the punch knowing that somehow it'll work out in the end. Some things are just out of your control and you can't fix everything.......Hard to get use to though. :(

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Good morning mountain! [emoji4][emoji477]️

Hope everyone is well. Dale, hope you feel better soon! [emoji478][emoji120]

Helped hubby with some interior painting of one of our rentals yesterday and paying for it today. My joints are refusing to cooperate today. [emoji15] Lol

Heading out the door for church so I will see y'all later. Have a great morning! [emoji2][emoji253]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57chilicat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Morning Dale! I sure hope you get to feeling better!
    Since Saturday nights are Mr.chilis night off I stayed up really late with him! He was so great yesterday and worked like crazy! He mowed, replaced four ceiling fan light kits (I hated washing four light globes on each one weekly) so we got single globes that are encased! Haha dog hair! Take that! And fixed three outdoor lighting fixtures! What a great guy!
    Anyways, were was I? I have the tendency to forget! Oh yeah, I stayed up super late and woke up at 8:30!!!!!!! That is a record for me!
    Splat! I am so happy things are looking up for you! What a wonderful feeling when things finally start to fall into place!
    And a bright and wonderful morning to Chooch, LoriP and Mommabird!
    And now for more coffee!

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hey there, LoriP. :) Dale has a never ending supply of coffee......but sometimes a hot cocoa is nice for a lazy Sunday too.
    She sure does!! Thankfully :laugh: :nun:
    I need to get stuff to make hot cocoa!
    I have a recipe somewhere for an instant hot cocoa, if memory serves, it was soooo good too. :)
    Thanks for the reminder for that. It's about that time of year for hot cocoa.

Good morning mountain! [emoji4][emoji477]️

Hope everyone is well. Dale, hope you feel better soon! [emoji478][emoji120]

Helped hubby with some interior painting of one of our rentals yesterday and paying for it today. My joints are refusing to cooperate today. [emoji15] Lol

Heading out the door for church so I will see y'all later. Have a great morning! [emoji2][emoji253]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Morning MB. :wub:
    Sorry you're so sore this a.m. :(
    I would be too, and I don't have your RA issues.
    Have a great morning, we'll see you later.

Morning Dale! I sure hope you get to feeling better!
    Since Saturday nights are Mr.chilis night off I stayed up really late with him! He was so great yesterday and worked like crazy! He mowed, replaced four ceiling fan light kits (I hated washing four light globes on each one weekly) so we got single globes that are encased! Haha dog hair! Take that! And fixed three outdoor lighting fixtures! What a great guy!
    Anyways, were was I? I have the tendency to forget! Oh yeah, I stayed up super late and woke up at 8:30!!!!!!! That is a record for me!
    Splat! I am so happy things are looking up for you! What a wonderful feeling when things finally start to fall into place!
    And a bright and wonderful morning to Chooch, LoriP and Mommabird!
    And now for more coffee!
    Morning Chili! :wub:
    Wow, sounds like you all got a lot accomplished yesterday!! :banana::banana:
    I bet some new light kits would perk up our fans too.
    I might have to go check out what's available.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    It was wonderful! I am practicing for retirement and it feels good! I am officially informed that I can't get paid for my unused leave that I accrued teaching because I will be retiring under our state plan and not the teacher retirement :eek:
    So,,,,, it is use it or lose it and I have 67 days of unused leave! I will only work two days a week next semester because I am NOT going to lose it :banana:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    It was wonderful! I am practicing for retirement and it feels good! I am officially informed that I can't get paid for my unused leave that I accrued teaching because I will be retiring under our state plan and not the teacher retirement :eek:
    So,,,,, it is use it or lose it and I have 67 days of unused leave! I will only work two days a week next semester because I am NOT going to lose it :banana:
    Heck NO don't lose it!! :banana:
    That will be excellent practice for retirement!! YEE HAW!!!!
    :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread