Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
A gift from my dear sweet Dale for my 1 year vape anniversary :)
image.jpg

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
@rabernet: I really like the wooden box mod in your avatar. I'll bet the drip tips you've posted really do it justice in the aesthetics department.

Thanks CK (and neighbor)! They really do. I've got two right now being commissioned for the one in my Avatar and for my other wood box mod. I'll post them up when they're done!

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
View attachment 316298
My most recent tip! Pics truly will never do it justice!

Knowing personally how pictures never do Molehill's tips justice (you have to see them in the sun to truly appreciate the love and workmanship that went into them), I bet it's stunning!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Golden Flame - This is too one of those tips that the picture doesn't do it justice. When I got it, knew it would have some glistening gold swirl in it; but was happily surprised to find red and dark brown that almost looks black, and some areas are translucent! :laugh: The shape was new to me too, and really do like the feel of it in my mouth. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    That's a Molehill Mountain Art Drip tip? I've never seen them make one like that, and out of Stainless Steel? As this is the Molehill Mountain Art Drip tip brag thread, it slighly confuses me.......

:D
    Me too ...
    Maybe they didn't read the OP? :facepalm: Ah well, I knew it would happen ;)
    Moving right along now :)

Ice Princess and Tequila Sunrise

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    WHOOPS! Thought it was a Drip Tip in General thread........:facepalm:

Nah just for MHM..but I tried one of those Fasttech long SS tips on my dripper. Very cool vape. I just am spoiled on these MHM tips because they just feel right on your lips. You know, like kissing an Irish girl. :D
    Happy St. Paddys! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread