Molicel P42A Batteries & Vaperz Cloud 21700 Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripper7620

Jun 3, 2017
Good afternoon, I hope you all are having a great day! I recently purchased a Vaperz Cloud Rulebreaker triple series 21700 Mod, along with an initial three pack of Molicel P42A 21700 batteries to use in this particular apparatus. I received the Rulebreaker triple series mod, along with the three batteries about a week ago, but have not had the opportunity to start digging into it until this morning when my Vaperz Cloud Valhalla 40mm V2 RDA came today. I put a .5ohm 316SS triple fused Clapton parallel build into the RDA today, & prepped the coils up in a Wismec Gen3 mod. I then went to drop in the Molicel P42A batteries into the Rulebreaker, and to my great surprise, the diameter of these particular cells is too wide to fit into the apparatus. So my plan at this point is to rewrap all of my Molicel batteries in the hope that they will fit. If anyone out has any experience using the Molicel's in any 21700 Vaperz Cloud devices, I would be extremely grateful for any types of insight, feedback, recommendations, or simply just sharing your personal experience, in this, or any similar situation(in other words; what works, & what does not?). Have an awesome day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread