MolinShop - Wholesale DIY flavours-Chemnovatic bases- juices- Worldwide Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Hi

first of all my apologies that I was "inactive" for quite a long time:)

This thread will be dedicated to all news and actions related to InaweraShop online vaping shop - www.inawerashop.com

I will let you know about the new products, changes, stock updates, promotions, recipes and little gossips :)

Thanks!

Marcelina :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
How simple :)

by whyecig.com
e0a36710.jpg

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Here is some help to mix special liquids
If you have any special recipes made from INAWERA products, send us an email or FB message & InaweraShop will present them proudly

HURRICANE e-liquid - 18mg

Base: VPG Plus 18mg (70/30) – 8.3ml -208 drops
Flavour total: 1.7ml – 44 drops

Where to buy?
VPG PLUS 18mg - VPG-Plus - VPG. Plus 6 100 ml -
AMARETTO - Wera Garden Flavours - E-Flavour Amaretto WG 10 ml -
MANGO - Fruit Flavours - E-Flavour Mango 10 ml -
PINEAPPLE - Exotic Flavours - E-Flavour Pineapple 10 ml -

hurric10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Marcelina, Exotic Flavours - E-Flavour Honey 10 ml - is absolutely the bees' knees!! I don't know how the company managed to produce something so authentic, when others' are such dismal failures.

When I get the money I will begin exploring deeper into these products.

There is no need to get a lot of money as we very often add gifts, give out gift cards & vouchers to spend on InaweraShop.
Just follow the forum or Facebook, as at least once a week something is happening to get the free supply :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Heeelloo :) Such a worm welcome, i like it ! :)

Yes more Marcelina on the forum, means more work for Marcelina :)

Jimi thank you for spreading the word around - its a pleasure to have such loyal and reliable customers. This way the shop works differently & I hope much better :)
My pleasure Marcelina. We arrived yesterday. Had a nice seafood dinner last night. A lot of restaurants are vape friendly here. I was vaping away with Kaktus last night :)

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Hi

below brief description of the specific lines we sell at Inawera:

Tino d'Milano - this is an extension of the Flavour Art range we used to sell. Then Inawera created another few flavours which were close to Flavour Art. The selection of flavours has expanded pretty quickly so Inawera decided to continue this range under name of Tino d'Milano and its fully produced only for Inawera. The concentration of the flavours is medium high so the dosage we recommend for this range is from 1-4%. The dosage is always given on the product description.

Wera Garden - this line is mainly for professionals who are experienced vapers and have knowledge about mixing. The flavours are very sophisticated such Bahraini Apple Gold or Little Space Drop. The huge success of the line lead to creation of further basic flavours such Peach, Apple, Lemon etc. The dosage for this line is 1-2% and we recommend not to overdose liquids, as it may give chemical taste.

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
And who is Tino D'Milano?

Tino d'Milano
- this is an extension of the Flavour Art range we used to sell. Then Inawera created another few flavours which were close to Flavour Art. The selection of flavours has expanded pretty quickly so Inawera decided to continue this range under name of Tino d'Milano and it’s fully produced only for Inawera. The concentration of the flavours is medium high so the dosage we recommend for this range is from 1-4%. The dosage is always given on the product description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread