Mom and Pop,We want Strawberry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I really have been craving strawberry! I soo want Tami to develop some new strawberry flavors. Come on Pops; please get her to make these!!!! If anyone could master these, it would be her!

"Strawberry"; Nothing fancy- just a realistic, straight up strawberry.

"Strawberry Haze"; Just a simple mix of tobacco Haze and Strawberry

"Strawberry-Cocoa Delight; Strawberry mixed with the very same cocoa used in Pchela's

"Strawberry-licious" Same as above, with a wee bit if coconut!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Oh crap you found me lol Hi Randy. I spoke with scuba about this and she said woot woot she will make a new strawberry and send it out for you but she will not be able to do it until after the holidays. I told her last week i wanted a banana split vape with nuts on top : ) Oh and whip cream woot!:ohmy::drool: she's also going to start selling concentrates (bacco's are on site now) anyhow I hope things are going well for you and you have a Great X-Mas and lets get ready to have some fun after the holidays with some new flavors like R&C Strawberry :)

Merry X-Mas my friend:):banana:

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Ha Ha!!!! I just knew that I could lure you out of the lab-or-i-tory. We miss having you hang around here my friend. Tobacco concentrates should be a great seller... I don't mess with mixing juice; I leave that to the professionals.

Where on earth did you come up with banana split vape with nuts on top? Sounds like you should take off the lab coat and hurry on down to Dairy Queen :). I'm going to hold you to send me some R&C Strawberry real soon! I swear, I'll keep hounding you!!!!!

Good to hear from you Pop. I hope you and Tami have a merry Chrismas and enjoy a blessed 2013. God Bless, Randy

Oh crap you found me lol Hi Randy. I spoke with scuba about this and she said woot woot she will make a new strawberry and send it out for you but she will not be able to do it until after the holidays. I told her last week i wanted a banana split vape with nuts on top : ) Oh and whip cream woot!:ohmy::drool: she's also going to start selling concentrates (bacco's are on site now) anyhow I hope things are going well for you and you have a Great X-Mas and lets get ready to have some fun after the holidays with some new flavors like R&C Strawberry :)

Merry X-Mas my friend:):banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread