Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
vaporBeast.com http://www.vaporbeast.com/e_liquid_s/1829.htm
Holy Grail Ry4
Epic Apple Tobacco
Bees Knees Honey Tobacco
Simply Amazing juice flavors. I Highly recomend them! I just bought eight new juices from them and all of been excellent! Smooth rich and flavorful. Good luck, I'm sure others will have good recommendations!

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
We could make much better suggestions, targeted to your taste, if you post what types of flavors you like and which don't work for you. For instance, I dislike anything with menthol and don't like most fruit flavors, love rich coffee juices, complex tobacco and some sweet/bakery. So I don't care if 95/100 people like such and such menthol or watermelon or cherry...I'm not interested.
I have several recommendations but I'm not going to bother looking up and providing links and such if the flavour profiles aren't up your alley. :)

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
I don't like menthol or something real real sweet. Rawr vapors was to sweet for me. I've not tried them in two weeks so idk.

Backwoods Brew:
Espresso - rich, robust and in-your-face bitter/espresso coffee flavor. Mixes with just about anything else (I mix juices a lot.)
Espresso
BWB is generally awesome and I like their complex tobacco flavors (Casablanca, Honey Flue.)

If you don't like too sweet you may not like a lot of Ms T's juices but her Fried Peanut Butter Banana has the hugest TH of anything I've tried, at 30 mg. And it is absolutely not over-sweet, IMO.
Fried Peanut Butter and Banana - Ms T's Bakery Essentials. Have Your Cake and Puff It Too.

I have never tried Rawr, but I do know that some juices change significantly with 3-4 weeks of steeping. Try leaving the lid off for a day or two, in a dark place.

SteveD3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
where is the best honey flu at?

BWB (Backwoods Brew) has a decent rep for Honey Flu. There are two options.

(Honey Flue Nut) - Honey Flue Nut Tobacco(Limit of 1 Per Customer)

(Honey Flue) - Honey Flue Tobacco(Limit of 1 Per Customer)

Those have order limits. For the record, I have not tried either one.

Liquid Express also has a Honey Flue mix with decent reviews. (I've not had this one either.) - Honey Flue Cured Tobacco E-Liquid

For me, I use the forum's Google search option, then look for keywords related to the flavor I want. From there I check vendors and look for reviews.

HTH

-Steve

Last edited:

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Uncalled for... Play nice

the3orpdeenyse

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Benton, Louisiana
^^:laugh:

I'm very happy with BWB. Casablanca is my favorite flavor of all I've had, so far. It is indeed a very complex flavor, and IMO gets better with steep. The color change alone is a trip.

I just popped my Mom and Pops cherry on "Fan Faves" and they have quickly and easily become another go-to vendor for me. Tobacco Haze tastes like it's related to Casablanca.

I would suggest you look into the Fan Faves as well. One :evil: of a deal. Six flavors (Grasshopper, Tobacco Haze, Crazy Ape, Caramel, Pchela's Famous Five Layer, Butterfly Bait), 10ml each.......$24.99!!!!

Just do it:vapor:

Last edited:

chadtw

Jun 10, 2012
north carolina
  • Deleted by classwife

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
  • Deleted by classwife

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
There are only three vendors that I'll buy juice from; Mom & Pops, Backwoods Brew, and Occasionally.. Highbrow.

Mom & Pops provides an unparalleled level of customer service and has some of the best juice in the business. Ordering from them is like ordering from a family member; I just can't say enough about them... They truly care about their customers and jump through hoops to ensure their customers are satisfied! You will sell yourself short if you don't try them! Oh... make sure to try their Tobacco Haze; it as absolutely remarkable!

Don from Backwoods Brew is another talented juice maker and he too provides great customer service. I won't expand too much more about BWB, because you asked to compare M&P's to Pink Spot, but order with confidence from BWB; you won't be disappointed with BWB or the service that Don provides

I occasionally order a few things from Highbrow. I like their RY4 and French pipe. They offer a quality product and have good service.

In closing... integrity and how a vendor treats their customers AFTER the sale are very important to me. Any one of these three are winners in this area, but I love everything about M&P, as do most people who have ever tried them.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
where is the best honey flu at?

The Honey Tobacco at Mom and Pop's is very good.

You had asked which 2 juices to get in the OP, so I would say to go to Mom and Pop's and grab the Honey Tobacco and the Tobacco Haze. Haze is a sweet creamy toasted hazelnut over a rich tobacco base. It's a well balanced and full-bodied vape. I even like mixing the two and making Honey Haze, which tastes kinda like Honey Nut Cheerios. Pretty tasty.:thumb:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
We could make much better suggestions, targeted to your taste, if you post what types of flavors you like and which don't work for you. For instance, I dislike anything with menthol and don't like most fruit flavors, love rich coffee juices, complex tobacco and some sweet/bakery. So I don't care if 95/100 people like such and such menthol or watermelon or cherry...I'm not interested.
I have several recommendations but I'm not going to bother looking up and providing links and such if the flavour profiles aren't up your alley. :)

Well put, bodrell!

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I ordered from pinkspot after seeing grimm green talk about how much he likes they're signature pink spot juice. The pink spot is good, although I'm not crazy about the lime flavor in there. They send you a free sample with each order- my first order my sample was raspberry lemonade- I never would have ordered that. But I am so glad they sent it to me! It is awesome, I've ordered it twice more and am going over to get more after typing this. It is kinda sweet but not too much, as I don't like sweet also. It also has a great TH at 18mg, and good at 12mg too.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Hmm. I'm really not a fan of Mom & Pop juices I've tried. (Praze, Haze and RY4) - There is something about the tobacco base they use I'm not keen on.

I love PinkSpot RY8! Really nice juice that.

Taste is so subjective and I respect what you like, but I'm quite sure most will agree that Mom and Pops is as good as it gets and are what most other juice makers hope to be measured against ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread