Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Mom and Pop Vapor Shop
Have you every had a favorite juice, but its the only juice you like from that vendor? At Mom and Pop's, every flavor is really good.

They have a wide variety of tobaccos. Each tobacco flavor is very good. In fact billherbst put all three of their RY4 blends in the top 15 RY4s (and the list was 70 flavors long). My favorite is the Tobacco Haze. It is a slightly sweet, slightly nutty tobacco vape. A new flavor from the same base is Tobacco Praze.

Their RYO (from roll your own) tobacco flavor base is much more smokey. A must try is their RYO4.

For dessert vapes, you can't go wrong with Mom and Pop. Butterfly Bait and Pchela's Famous Five Layer are customer created ideas that Scuba (Mom) turned into best selling flavors. And YUM has been getting great reviews.

Mom and Pop also have a delicious Caramel. Their Crazy Ape, Grape Ape and Covered Ape will drive you bananas (sorry). And for the coffee lovers, they have Keswick Koffee that will curb those cravings.

But as good as their juice is, I am writing this supplier review because of their mods. I have a Herring Wooden Box Mod from them that I have been using for several months. I have used quite a few mods. I have never seen anything this simple. No LED, no on/off, nothing but the basics. Nothing to go wrong! Just three (good quality) wires, a nice big switch, and an atty connector.

The mod's wooden box is nothing special. It has a sliding panel to get to the insides. It remains snug, but easy to slide. This mod is simply brilliant! They sell the box as a kit, or fully assembled.

thehangdude-albums-bottles-picture78165-2012-02-11-21-13-43-951.jpg

Now they are carrying a new VV box. I can't wait to try it. The price variable voltage mod is only $55, and I know it is built to last.

Mom and Pop Vapor Shop have some loyal followers for a good reason. You can tell they truly care about their customers. When they heard about the bad nicotine suppier (B.E.), they immediately posted where they get their nicotine from (not B.E.). They send care packages (note the plural) to the troops overseas. They randomly go overboard with extras. I have never heard a bad thing about them. They are just good people.

Visit Mom and Pop's Vapor Shop here on ecf, and make an order (use ECFROCKS for 15% off e-liquids).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread