Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Well Rob, the 901 kit I bought for my mom was not wasted money. It got here Friday and since we hooked up her PT, she has only had 3 analogs. 2 were Friday night because I hadn't given her the right nic strength and the 3rd was last night because she was stressed a little. She said the one last night was nasty, but she didn't want to waste it. She is now 24+ hours analog free, and wanted me to come and thank you for the quality product and getting it to us so fast.

I think we may have fully converted a 30+ year smoker in 3 days! :D

Thanks again Rob, you have been a great help!

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Man that's great, congrats to her. Truly amazing...

It is, I've never seen her this happy. She hasn't even been in contact with Rob at all and thinks the world of him for his efforts. I must say that I agree, Rob is one of the best people I have dealt with...ever.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Rob is definitely the man.

How does she do with refilling the carts? Some people can't be bothered, others are curious to learn. I want to convert my mom but I get the feeling that she wouldn't be interested....

She has no problem with wanting to, she just doesn't see too well. I have given her a cart with the PTB mod so all she has to do is top off, but I am going to show her husband (no he's not my dad, LOL) how to refill them if she gets frustrated with it.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
That sounds great man...I think there are a lot of us vaporites who want to convert our parents. Please be sure to keep us updated 

Will do. She is already trying to convert her best friend lol. Seems like I am going to be the go-to guy for e-cigs here in my hometown! :cool:

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
A couple of comments from a new 901 owner. First, I won a 901 kit from Rob in a competition. I could easily have quit analogs with this device. It is easy to use, provides reasonable throat hit, and vapor production is good. Second, keep it simple for Mom. Don't start messing with PTBs and other modifications. I find the cartridges from the factory work fine, are easy to top off and refilling is not a problem with a simple pair of tweezers. Third, have spare atomizers and batteries on hand. Don't let her new device fail when she is doing so well.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
NT,

So glad all is going well.

Let her know about 30,000 others here on ECF are all VERY proud of her. ;)

So very true-
Congrats to Mom!

Great I am glad you got your mom headed off the smoke and unto the vapor trail . Best of luck to her and you .

Let here know that she is the newest Vaporite!

A couple of comments from a new 901 owner. First, I won a 901 kit from Rob in a competition. I could easily have quit analogs with this device. It is easy to use, provides reasonable throat hit, and vapor production is good. Second, keep it simple for Mom. Don't start messing with PTBs and other modifications. I find the cartridges from the factory work fine, are easy to top off and refilling is not a problem with a simple pair of tweezers. Third, have spare atomizers and batteries on hand. Don't let her new device fail when she is doing so well.

Not sure how often you see or visit Mom, but you can help by prefilling
a weeks worth of carts for her, (maybe 12 or so?) and also a 5 pack of prefilled could be her emergency stash.

Glad all is working and she is able to get off the BigTob bandwagon....

Thanks,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread